Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*getting home from work* Ahhhhhhh I'm glad to be home. *opens door and falls on coach*

Grover: You look tired.

I feel tired I look terrible.

Herry: Don't say that.

Sorry I couldn't be here for Bryan's b-day.

Cookie M: He loved our song we sang.

Glad to hear that. Bryan is one cool dude. I'll have to give his present tomorrow. I'm going on to bed. See you guys in the morn.'

Grover: Good Night.

Herry: Good Night.

Cookie M: Good Night. Lets go see new broder.

Grover: Seem fun to me.

Herry: Ok. *walks out to meet new borders*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*Miss Piggy and Renee are arguing about which room they should stay in.*

"We should get something close to the ground floor! After lots of classes, you are gonna be whining and stuff..I just know it!"

"Moi is very tough! I want to find my Kermie, and be near him!!"
"Kermie this, Kermie that! Why don't YOU take these bags then...they are all your's arn't they??"

Renee shakes her head a bit, causing her glasses to fall off of her face. She picks them up and cleans them off. She looks over at the stairs, and sees 2 blue monsters coming towards them.

"Oh, hey there. Sorry if we woke you guys up. Just...uh..."
"It was a long trip here. She got us lost so many times, vous thought she was going to end up in Kansas..."
"ME?! ..yeah, I got us lost... Soo...who do you ask to get a room?"

Renee laughs softly, smiling at the two blue monsters.

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Harry: "Well... it seems you guys have things going on a roll... I'll just find my room... 13 I think..."

Harry leaves the partiers to their partying and wanders about until he finds room 13. He opens the door and to his surprise the room is covered with crystal like architecture, and funny little green men with construction hats walking around building things.

Harry: Far out man, now... how am I going to get to my bed?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The two just stand there, enjoying the party. Renee sits on top of her black bag, while Piggy tries to mingle with the crowd at the party. Renee leans her head back, and listens to some music on her iPod. She secretly hopes Scooter will maybe come and talk to her, if he's around.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee falls asleep on top of the pile of pink bags, her hand clutching the iPod in her hand. Her glasses are halfway off of her face, and her thickly-braided red hair is falling around her face.

Miss Piggy has fallen asleep in a chair, after the party was over.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: How nice. New friends moving in to the dorms tonight. What could be nicer?
Big Bird: How about old friends visitting the dorms?
Bry: What?
Hoots: That's right, Bryan. You're big surprise guests. Your friends from Sesame Street!!

(just then a big truck pulls up in front of the dorms full of number of familiar friends from Sesame Street including Gladys the Cow, the Two-Headed Monster, the Amazing Mumford, Joey & Davey Monkey, Wolfgang the Seal, Forgetful Jones, Buster the Horse, Sherlock Hemlock, even Grungetta, Biff and Sully, Guy Smiley, 2 Honkers, an assortment of Muppet ducks, chickens and pigs, and Barkley. One of the two Honkers is driving.)

The gang: Happy Birthday!

Baby Bear: Told ya they'd be heow.
Bry: Whoa!

The group in the truck sings:

Sunny days
Here on your birthday.
For a pal that's always
Really sweet.
That is why we wish for you
Happy Birthday from
Sesame Street

Joey/Davey: Time to play!
This is your special day.

Gladys: All your friends are here
And what's more neat?

Two-Headed: haje-bordaa jeepoo-doo
al deewey foom Samase Streeet!!

Mumford: Its a magic day for you.
Buster: Hope your wishes will all come true
Cookie: Let's eat birthday cake!
All: And we'll celebrate!!
Sunny days
Shining in many ways
(Hoping our) friendship stays cuz that could
Not be beat
And we're sending love to you
All the way from Sesame Street!! Yay!!!!

Bry: Oh gosh! That is so awesome. I am definitely having the greatest day. Welcome ALL of you. Come on and have some food and play any time.

(The whole group gets off the truck and parties)

Honker: *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*
Bry: Thank you!
Big Bird: You like it?
Bry: Big Bird, this whole party with all of these great friends is the best birthday present I could have gotten. Thank you. (hug)
Telly: Alright!! Let's party!!!

SgtPepper

Reaction score
After semi-dealing with the doozer constructions Harry wanders downstairs to join the party.

Harry: "Hey Man! Uhh Happy Birthday, Bonne Aniversare man. Sorry I didn't get the memo my man. This is a pretty groovy party you got set up here. I've just got one question... can anybody tell me what's up with all those little green dudes in my room?"

Just then another knock is heard on the door, a brown haired kid with a Bob Marley t-shirt enters the room with alot of luggage, listeing to music on his discman. He looks around the room and then down on the pice of paper he's holding.

Chris: "Hey... is there anyone named Harry... the Hipster here? I'm his new roomate."

Harry approaches him

Harry: "Allright man, it's good to meet you and all that good stuff, just one problem, our room has allready been took over by a bunch of little green guys in hats."

A puzzled expression goes accross Chris' face

Chris: "Does anyone know anything about these little green men with hats?"

Status
Not open for further replies.