For a friend.

Senator_Bender

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in getting some old Sesame Street episodes where my co-worker appeared in? She has asked PBS for copies but unfortunately they are not being very cooperative. So I am asking the fans to help me. She is expecting her first child and I thought it would be totally cool for her to share her experiences on this beloved show with her baby one day and PBS isn't cool for not trying to help her out. She has the show numbers but I don't want to ask her for them until I get a source don't want to get her hopes to high. PLEASE HELP!!

Luke

Reaction score
PBS won't dub them because they basically don't have the rights to do that - they air the show, not produce it. You can contact Sesame Workshop and they *might* dub the shows but it would cost you professional duplication fee's which in broadcasting are a lot.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Bender,

If you give us the Episode Numbers, And name of your friend then someone here can probably help !

See ya

Ernie101

Reaction score
how can you work for sesame street workshop?

Senator_Bender

Reaction score
For A friend

She is getting me the show #'s so hopfully we can get her shows on tape but until then her name was Lisa McShine she was on from 1975 to 1981. Another helpful bit, she was in bit with George Benson the singer? I do not know who he is but that is one show she would really want.

Thanks for your help!!!

bhg738

Reaction score
I hope that someone can help and how lucky were they to be on the show!!!!

BUT...how can you not know who George Benson is!!!!!!!!!!!