Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal Jam

Reaction score
*Animal Jam calls up the count
Animal Jam: Uh Count, we need some help here in room #11. The eggplant parm we had last night made us sick. Can you send some1 up or call a doctor. Thx.
Ace Yu: oog, that revisiting my dinner party wasn't so pleaseant. :stick_out_tongue:
Coleen:
Coleen: Speak for yourself, my bladder fells like it's gonna explode with all this gas.
Bubba: I fell lke I just ate too much ate mcdonalds. Urp :embarrassed:
*bubba Throws up into the trash can.
Bubba: Yeck, I hope the count sends some1 up soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Now where's Lisa... Need to get Rowlf down to Room #11... As Dr. Bob of course, especially since they're sick like dogs over there.
UD: Was that an attempt at a joke?
Not sure, guess we should leave that to the bear.

Hope I hear from my sculpter/painter friend soon... Then again, maybe he'll have it all ready with the other project being worked on at the moment.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (bursting into the room frantic) Oh no! OH this is TERRIBLE!!
Bry: Telly?
Telly: I just don't know what to DOOO!!
Big Bird: What's going on?
Bry: Telly, relax...breathe... (sits the monster down). Now, what is going on?
Telly: Oh, Bryan. I think Sara ate Kermit!!
Snuffy: Huh?
Big Bird: She ate Kermit?!
Rosita: Are you sure, Telly?
Telly: Yeah! I ran into Scooter in the hallway and he said that Sara had a frog in her throat!!
Rosita: Dios mio!
Snuffy: Oh, dear!
Telly: This explains sooo much!
Bry: Telly...
Telly: No wonder we never see Kermit around anymore! NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!
Bry: Telly...!
Telly: THIS IS SO AWFUL I CAN'T HANDLE IT! *sniff* The poor little guy...It's really NOT easy being GREEEEEEEN!!!! (sobs)
Bry: Telly!! Stop! There must be some mistake.
Telly: But how, Bryan?
Bry: Well, you see, she has been really sick and lost her voice.
Telly: Sick?
Bry: Yes, and her voice has started to come back. So, what that means is it sounds like she has a "frog in her throat."
Telly: Are you sure?
Bry: Positive! I mean, we just saw Kermit on TV the other night.
Rosita: And besides, Telly, why would she or anyone eat Kermito?
Telly: I guess you're right. I'm sorry. I just got so worried.
Bry: It's okay, Telly. Now what do you say we all pitch in and make her some treats to make her feel better, huh?
Telly: Good idea, Bryan. I mean, you're right! Who on earth would eat a frog?! Hehe! (Peers out the window and spots a Doc Hopper's Frog Legs truck drive by) Uuuhhh...?? Bryan!!??

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Kath...TV Land Awards are on again.We'll get to see Kermit & Miss Piggy again!
Hey great.:smile: I know we missed some the other night when I was turning the channel between the TV Land Awards & Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Prairie:Yeah...I know. What was with you then?:rolleyes:
Awww I'm sorry. I guess the other night would have been a good night to have picture in picture TV huh?
Prairie:You think so?
OK,OK....I know I was wrong. But at least it's on tonight & we'll get to watch the whole thing.
Prairie:Whose Line isn't on til after the show,is it?
Relax...I'm almost positive that it's on at 10 & by then the TV Land awards will be over.Here...have some Moose Munch.
Prairie:The Swedish Chef didn't make it did he?
No...it's caramel corn mixed in with chocolate.
Prairie:Sounds good! *dipping her hand in the box*

Katzi428

Reaction score
*sitting here laughing our heads off as Miss Piggy goes after Christopher Knight!*
Prairie:*in between giggles* Oh man....that was so funny!!
*still laughing*Yeah...she sure does have a temper huh? I felt kind of sorry for Christopher Knight.Poor guy!
Prairie: Oh definitely! I don't think he'll be bruised though.
Nah...I think he'll recover.
Prairie:Oh good:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? The TV Land Awards were on again tonight? *Grrrr, why don't those people advertise more... Or someone on the boards let us know ahead of time. Was watching the Japanese animated film Princess Mononoke on Cartoon Network.
UD: Felt the hype didn't do it justice, not enough demons for my liking.
Count: Yes... But you have to admit, there vere plenty of wolves in it.
Yeah, neat film... Though Spirited Away from last week's leading in my vote. Hope Castle in the Sky next week turns out to be just as good.

Well come on guys, time for our nightly rest in peace.
UD: Will be there in a bit, think I'll go play some soothing music on the organ.
Count: The one upstairs or the one here?
UD: Well... Guess it'll be the one here, such a nice organ it is too.
*Uncle Deadly starts playing a haunting lullaby with a twinge of mood music as we fall asleep.

Smiles

Reaction score
Nicole: Beth, Mokey, Red, thanks for the cookies! They're really tastey, I'll have to get the recipie from you sometime. By the way, care to sign the wall?
Janice: Like see, I told you we can rully meet new people without leaving the room. And like why didn't we know the TV Land Awards were on tonight?
Nicole: Oh well, it seems like the TV Land awards are on anytime you put on that channel anyway. Or maybe I just think that cause I taped it.....

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Oh yeah, forgot Princess Mononoke was on tonight. *shrugs* Oh, well.

*for once, Kim and her Fraggles are not in their room but in the dorm's communal kitchen*

Betty Lou: *sniffs the air* Mmmm, that smells wonderful, Kim!
Tosh: Sure does!
Boober: ...what is this stuff again?
Kim: It's called Butter Braid Bread. I got it from a fundraiser my old school is having. It's braided bread dough that has different fillings in it. You bake it and eat it for breakfast or desert. One of the library ladies brought it to the staff meeting last week; it's really good.
Gillis: And...what, exactly, is in this bread?
Kim: Let's see... *checks the box* Looks like this one has the cherry filling in it.
Tosh: What're we going to do with it after its done?
Kim: Well, I've set aside a cinnamon loaf for us, but there's plenty here for everyone else in the dorms if they want any. I was thinking of especially paying a visit to the people who just moved in, and to Renee since she's still under the weather.
Boober: *fishing surgical masks out of nowhere* Think we'll need these?
Kim: *sighing* No, Boober. *checks the oven timer* This one's about done...what flavor should we bake next, guys?
Gillis: How about this one? *reads off the label* Rasp-berry.
Kim: *chuckles* That's raspberry, Gillis. And good choice.
Gillis: *sulks* That's what I said. Rasp-berry.

-Kim

Animal Jam

Reaction score
*All Laying on beds with bags of chips & TV dinner boxes all over the place.

Animal Jam:eh, has Dr. Bob shown up yet?
Ace Yu: I don't know, why don't you call The count up?
Coleen:That's a good idea.
*Bubba is sleeping
Animal Jam:OK
*calls up The Count
Animal Jam: hey Count, has Dr. Bob visited yet? We were sleeping and don't know. Can you fill us in? thx. Oh, and bring up a maid, our room is messy.

Animal Jam: I hate being sick.
Ace Yu: Me too, I hope the count gets back to us.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no... Dr. Bob hasn't checked in yet... Maybe you could... Nah, forget it, will take care of it.
Um, no maids are currently employed... We generally clean up our rooms and keep things tidy around here on our own. There are a few Muppets who hang around working at the dorms without any roommates, but beyond that we just kind of dwell here in mostly well-kept habitable conditions.

Hope that helps, and hope you guys get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.