Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do realize there is no game room persay... But rather the common rooms on each floor. Though you can plug in the gaming consoles into the common room TV's and hold the tournament there this weekend.

Man, do I ever remember Chaos at the Carnival... We never really finished it, cause Kermit was so um, big in the final castle level... Always got squished by the boulders rolling down those first steps.
But I remember the maze with Fozzie and the bumper car ride with Animal speeding down the track... And Kermit's river ride where you had to get the toy boat for an extra life... And you had to get Camilla in the space coaster for extra lives, we usually exited after getting her to preserve those extra lives just earned.
Well, off to do some reading...

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Ok, then The tournament will be held in the Common Room on the lobby floor.

The game consoles will be supplied by me. I do have an NES and the Muppet games but I dot not have a PS1. Does any1 have one that we can lend for the tournament? Thanks again.

I'm thinking it's a large building with multiple bedrooms, at least 2 living/tv rooms, a game room, community showers/toilets, kitchen, laundry room, across the street from the college with a jacuzzi on the side and parking in front (between it and the college). Okay, so I've always visualized it as Quitman Dorms from my college daze--er, days.
Didn't fozzie bear say that there was a game room in the first post of this thread or was that canceled?

Smiles

Reaction score
Nicole: *walks into room*
Floyd: Your back! You've been oughta here all day.
Janice: Aren't you rully tired after like watching all those movies fer so long last night?
Nicole: Tired? No. I'm fine, chipper. I don't need sleep. *sits down on trampoline bed and takes off shoes*
Janice: Hey hun, I heard Scooter's like rully starting to talk like you.
Floyd: Well, of course babe, why wouldn't he? Man, it won't be long till everyone's groovin like me.
Zoot: Oh....I, uh, read some message on the bulletin board....uh......
Janice: There's like some game night or something, sounds fun. what do you think Nicole? *They all look over at Nicole who has fallen asleep*
Zoot: *shakes head* And she thought she didn't need sleep....

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Ya know something, guys? We never went to welcome that new girl Nicole to the dorms and say hi to Janice, Floyd, and Zoot. I think they moved in this week.
Rosita: Oh, I hear that Nicole is so nice.
Telly: Let's go then.
Big Bird: Yeah!
(Bryan, Telly, Big Bird and Rosita go to welcome Nicole and her roomies)

Bry: Hi, Welcome to the Muppet Dorms. I'm Bryan and this is Big Bird, Rosita and Telly Monster. We live in room 29.
Telly: Hi!
Rosita: Hola!
Big Bird: Hi there! Our other friend Mr. Snuffleupagus lives with us too, but I am sure you'll meet him later. Here. (hands her a picture) This is a drawing I did. i want to be an artist when I grow up. You can have it.
Bry: Hi, Floyd, Janice and Zoot! How are you guys?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh those were some good movies the other night.

Grover: I am just glad that you went along.

I enjoyed myself. Awsome singing there guys.

Herry: Oh I loved the part where Cookie Monster ate most of Susan and Gordon's car. Funny stuff there.

Cookie M: Me was hungry. Gordon also let me eat Olivia's suitcase too.

I enjoyed "The Muppet's Christmas Carol" movie. Kermit was my favorite in that one.

Grover: Oh oh oh did you see me flying around the country?

I did. You were great. Oh I can't be sad with ya'll around. Group Hug?

Grover: I will give you a hug without you asking.

Herry: Same here.

Cookie M: Any cookies in this hug?

Herry, Grover and Me: Cookie!

Cookie M: Me just kidding. Kidding monster.

All hug each other

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well no... See Animal Jam, that was just how Kevin envisioned the dorms, drawing from his own college dorm days. However, if you go all the waaaaaaaaay back to the beginning of the thread, you'll find the write-up I did of how the dorms actually look like and all the areas encompassed with the dormhouse area.

Hope that helps.

*Tiptoes down to Room #24 and leaves a large serving of tearamesue in a wrapped container, with a birthday card for Lisa marked by a nice little bat bearing the number 17 from the Count, Uncle Deadly, and me.

BTW: That's today's number... The number 17.
UD: Yes, and the letter is... *Playing organ quietly, when an A escapes from the pipes in ghostly vapor form.
The letter A.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Hmm...the number 17 and the letter A. Good ones.
Hoots: Yeah. Say, did we get Lisa anything for her b-day?
Bry: I sent Rosita over there with some sesame seed muffins.
Hoots: Sounds good, man. Should I play a slow soothing riff of "Happy Birthday" on the ol' horn to put you all to sleep?
Big Bird: Sounds good to me.
Snuffy: Me too.
Bry: Play it, Hoots.
(Hoots plays his sax)

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Guess What?

ELMO: What is it Peter

PETER: There is going to be a Video Game Competition, on Saturday in the

ZOE: Oh boy, I like to Go

ELMO: Me Too

PETER: And we are going to Take A Morning jog, okay

ELMO AND ZOE: Okay!

ZOE: Then, we would like to go to Everybody Eats.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: Wow. Another social function Martin. This Video game competition sounds terrific.
Martin: Yeah. We're never going to be bored it seems in these dorms Bill.
Bill: I'll go and make sure our names are down for attendance Martin.
Martin: Okay and when you get back Bill let's listen to the new cd I bought yesterday afternoon. "Johnny Fiama's greatest hits with 2 bonus tracks of him singing with Wayne and Wanda".
Bill: Oh boy. That sounds wonderful.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
One day before...

Sweetums: We need to put up decorations for Diana's birthday tomorrow.I bought some: banners,streamers,balloons,and other fun stuff.

Behemoth: You take the streamers,banners and balloons,and I'll do the middle area of our room.

Sweetums: What will you be doing?

Behemoth: The food,what else?

Sweetums: As long as you don't start eating it now,we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.