1994 Muppet Travelling Exhibit Pictures

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been going through some old stuff in my Dad's garage, and I came across this old pack of pictures from '94.

The package has May 17, 1994 on it, so it musta been during Spring Break when my Mom took me to the exhibit in San Francisco that year. God, I was like a little kid in a candy store! I remember being speechless when we walked in the little hall. Man, there was all kinds of Muppet stuff packed everywhere! I'm so dumb for not taking more film with me, I think I had a little 110 film camera, with not many pictures left. I uploaded 10 of the best pictures to my Village Photos site, for you all to enjoy! It's cool to check out all the stuff in the background too, animation cells, program publicity shots, oh yeah, ALL THE GREAT LOOKIN MUPPETS UNDER ONE ROOF! :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :smirk:

Here ya go!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=125188

This might be one of the last pictures of Hoggle before his deterioration!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I WAS AT THAT VERY EXHIBIT!! :big_grin:

I'm sure I have pictures somewhere ...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah cool! You gotta find those pics, maybe you're a better photographer than me! :smile:

BlueAM

Reaction score
WOW! COOOOOOOOOL PICS!!!!!

Wasn't that exhibit "Muppets, Monsters & Magic"?

BlueAM

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That looks great, it must have been great to see all those muppets up close!

SNLIM

Reaction score
okay, i have just felt one of the biggest blows of jealously in my life... if i ever had the opportunity to see an actual skeksis from the dark crystal i'd probably just stand in aw until someone peeled me away. take a look at one of the pictures of hoggle and see how much bigger the skeksis looks in the background of the picture. - i've always taken to the skeksis and mystics for some reason, just the sheer time, effort and detailing that went into them is just amazing to me; not to mention (if you've watched the 'making of'/documentary of dark crystal) how they were operated... sheer genius.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I went there when I was about 5 I luved it.:wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I realize I'm a little behind in responding to this thread but...

THOSE PICTURES ARE SOO COOL!

I think I am as green as Kermit and you know what? It's not easy. Just kidding. It would have been cool to be there though.