Muppet Show DVD's in Spanish

MicaelaCatalina

Reaction score
I have been looking for so long to Purchase the Muppet Show DVDs in SPANISH. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were available or would be available in the future. I really would love the muppet shows, fraggle rock and the storyteller all in spanish or with spanish subtitles. Can anyone help me out...thank you. MC :embarrassed:

Whatever

Reaction score
We don't even know if the Muppet Show will be released in English. However, they are releasing Fraggle Rock DVDs and I think they have Spanish subtitles. I'll go check.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Dark Crystal DVD has Spanish audio and subtitles.

Whatever

Reaction score
No, Fraggle Rock has sadly only English subtitles.

MicaelaCatalina

Reaction score
The Muppet Show DVDs in Spanish!!!

Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate your time. I have seen The Muppet Show DVDs for sell on Amazon and they are only in English. I was just hoping that someone would know if they might come out with the same shows available in spanish also or maybe come out with a REGION 4 version. I have neices and nephew I would love to share them with in Mexico and they only speak spanish. This is very important to me because I grew up with the muppets and I would love them to be a part of my families life also...the Muppet Show was my favorite. I wish that the Jim Henson company would look into this so that the whole would could enjoy them in their own language! Thank you, Micaela Catalina

morthimmer

Reaction score
Hola, por lo que veo eres mexicana, yo también lo soy, vivo en España pero mi familia vive en México... y tengo muy buenas noticias para ti, espero que te sirva de algo... En Mixup están vendiendo una Lata de Colección con 5 DVD's que contienen 3 programas cada uno del Show de los Muppets, cuesta 330 pesos y están completamente en español. A mi me los mandaron hace como dos semanas y la lata es muy especial, aunque por el tamaño podrían haber metido más DVD's pero peor es nada. Si no vivves en México, puedes comprarlos también por interner en la página de Mixup.
Saludos y suerte.
Erik