The Jim Henson Hour

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Does anyone have any screen caps of ANY of this show? Particularly of Steve Whitmire in the last tiny bit in the "Secrets of the Muppets" episode?

Other than that, any word on this coming to DVD? With Storyteller out, hopefully this won't be too far behind... maybe.... Or just wishful thinking? :embarrassed:

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Thanks! Now only if they'd do Secret of the Muppets....

Or TPTB would put TJHH on DVD already! Or if I wanted to continue the ackonyms, ASAP!

CarburetorJane

Reaction score

A screen cap, or screen capture, is just that. A captured image from the screen. I'm looking for, perferably, Steve Whitmire in the Secret of the Muppets episode. But any will do fine. Hopefully the trading tapes website I found will help me in getting JHH episodes. Althought I dont particularly have anything to *trade* with. He's got pratically everything ever made!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Which "trading tapes" website is this? Might be interested in doing some business.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Hey Count, I'll soon acquire some JHH episodes (at least 12 of them).

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
CarburetorJane said:
Or TPTB would put TJHH on DVD already! Or if I wanted to continue the ackonyms, ASAP!
I've never seen Jim Henson Hour but heard it was really good. I'd buy the dvd's if they came at, not just because it's the Muppets, but would like to see the show and what all it's about.

ryan

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up MuppetDude. BTW: You might want to check out ML13.0 since it's been posted here.
12 episodes of JHH huh? That's almost the entire run of the show. Would be nice to complete that show's additions, since that's one major production I know still isn't complete.
Well, hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't have the episodes yet, but the ones I know I won't have are:

InnerTube
and
Sesame Street: 20 Years and Counting.