Cue The Penguins (and Yorrick)

Whatever

Reaction score
No, there isn't a Sam and Friends Yorrick. And I don't think the penguin is articulated.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that sculpt isn't articulated by I beleive the final product will ahve at least neck articulation.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The penguin should have ball jointed shoulder, cut v-crotch hips, and probably neck.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Should, not would. I'm just guessing by the look of the sculpt. You can see lines on the hips and the wings are separate and look like ball jointed shoulders are planned. And the head is a guess, but there is no line on it.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Should, not would. I'm just guessing by the look of the sculpt. You can see lines on the hips and the wings are separate and look like ball jointed shoulders are planned. And the head is a guess, but there is no line on it.
oddly enough, the pvcs are put together like an action figure in some instances...which lends me to say they are more like 'inaction' figures. To me pvcs are usually 'flat', and not more than one piece out of a mold.

Aw, ok...I realized who Yorrick was. Originally, Phil had Yorrick listed to come with Uncle Deadly, but I guess they couldnt get the rights to Sam and Friends or something. And I can guarantee there will be some sort of articulation with the penguin. But I guess this is about it for packins...I dont count Gaffer Cat as a packin, given its way to small. And I wonder what happened to that fan voted on Muppet packin, hmmm.

But yes, the line is on course to slowly peter out in 2005 as expected.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Gaffer still meets the description of a pak in though. He's a character packed in with the figure. He's not a big pack in like the penguin, but it's still a pack in. If only Ken hadn't mucked it up...