Funny Garfield Comic

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought I would show ya'll this one.

Does anyone still go to Garfield.com to read the new comics? I still do.

I'll love Garfield until the day I die as well as all the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and the Creature Shop movies too.

Here it is

http://www.garfield.com/comics/comics_todays.html

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the next scavenger hunt. I do love Garfield.:cool:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dude, I love Garfield! I hope someday I can be as good as Jim Davis. Of course, I'm still lookin' for an idea.... :cool:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Garfield is the best! The comic you posted is hillarious. I do still try to read his new comics every day. Garfield is the only comic in the paper now that I still really like. Gotta love that fat, lazy cat! :flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Dude, I love Garfield! I hope someday I can be as good as Jim Davis. Of course, I'm still lookin' for an idea.... :cool:

Here's my idea for my own comic strip.

Now I know that since I love garfield, muppets and Hanna Barbera I'll proubley have some comics that talk about them favorites but I have a cat that is a mouser. Now I don't really know this cat very well since we're moving and that where he lives and my parents said it was ok to have around the house. My idea is that since I've always wanted a cat just like Garfield thats how I want my cat to act like. My comics strip is me and my cat (don't have a name yet his name is Buddy but I want another name) Me and him get into some times as me saying why can't you be like Garfield. He's lazy, eats pasta and is fat. How do you like it?

Grandmaster C

Reaction score

I personally think Garfield's gone downhill in recent years but this one strip actually made me laugh out loud for real when I saw it. :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've always loved Garfield!:smile:
One of my favorite strips was one where Jon says to Garfield,"Get your paw out of the cookie jar,Garfield!" Then the next frame is Jon wide eyed.The third frame Jon says,"Where did you learn that gesture?"
Garfield responds "You.when you're driving!" When I saw that,I was laughing so hard,I was practically crying!!
(I may be the only one that thinks this but I'm glad that Jon & Garfield's vet Liz finally got together!)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love Garfield. I made a Garfield hand weaving thing in art. It turned out odd cause I accidentally made him a cyclops, hehe, oops. I'm glad that Boomerang is now showing Garfield cartoons