Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow! I'm so excited to see this movie now! It's gonna be so awesome with all those different Muppets :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I wonder why Steve won't be doing Foo Foo and what Foo Foo will do in the movie. Wouldn't it be funny if we first see Piggy think she will play Dorothy with Foo FOo by her side and then she finds out she is the witch. That would be great!

It seems Brian will do the voices and other people will perform the characters or perform them when two or mosre of those characters on on screen. I don't see any other reason why Brian would be listed and others would be listed with the same characters.

I hope these aren't all the muppets in the movie. Hopefully there will be a lot of random ones and these are simply the ones with speaking parts. I do hope this is when Rowlf makes a come back for real. So many other parts are recast, they should just go with it.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
OMG!!!
I love the cast so much! The great thing I like is that Sweetums is in it.Hopefully he gets a good major role.I am about to burst!!:smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

how did I miss that announcement?

Anyway I love that the Tom's are back (to bad Clueless and Polly aren't) I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of Disney owning the Muppets. I'll judge them once I see this movie.

YAY for the return of our old favourites :sympathy: :flirt: :sing:

McFraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I do hope this is when Rowlf makes a come back for real. So many other parts are recast, they should just go with it.
I hope so too. :smile: I'm glad to see they are continuing to bring back some of the older characters like Rowlf, the Electric Mayhem, and Bean (even though he's not been around as long as the others). :big_grin:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
He did a great job in the very mery muppet christmas movie as Sam, let's hope he keeps it up.
It was Kevin that did Sam in the christmas movie not Eric.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
VERY cool

hey guys,

WOW very cool news Phil. Glad to see Mickey (Disney) will use MOST of the Classic Muppets that havnt spoke in awile :big_grin: :sympathy: :flirt: as with Brian and Kevin (mostly Kevin) they will "loop"

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
VERY interesting indeed! I am hoping Kevin will loop his voice for Clifford, but i hope Eric keeps Sam, i liked his voice better in the deleted sceens of IAVMMCM then Kevins,at least i think i remember it being Eric.

I am so Happy that Brain Henson is part of this project and he is doing his characters, (sigh) no mention of Phil Van Nutuer. doesn't mean he's not in it, but i hope he is.

I find it odd about the random MTI characters, yet still interesting, i would have rather have had Clueless (Bill) and Polly, but polly's voice would need to be looped by Kevin.

I'm also hoping Robin comes into seen too! There's gotta be a lot of other characters like random rats, penguins, and stuff. oh and dead tom...well dead toms dead so he doesn't talk.;-)

maybe that Sal mention for Drew Massey is another Sal? maybe a new character?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Looks good! I'm very interested to hear the "new" Floyd especially.

Didn't Kevin Clash do Sam the Eagle in VMX?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Kevin Clash did the voice. Eric did the puppet work.

I didn't like Eric's voice on the deleted scenes at ALL. Not Sam like at all to me. Kevin is much better. If only Kevin could put the red menace down long enough to perform with the muppets in the movie though.

"maybe that Sal mention for Drew Massey is another Sal? maybe a new character?"

If that were true then that would mean there is another Janice and another Scooter. They too have different performers as well as Brian.