New Muppet ideas

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK. Disney own the muppets. If they make a new Muppet Show they're bound to throw in a few new characters for good measure. So, make a new muppet. What will their personality be? What will they look like? What will be their catchpharase?

I think there should be a new old (I know contradictory) man to sit opposite Statler and Waldorf and give them a run for their money!

Or a cat!

BRING BACK ANNIE SUE!

Whatever

Reaction score
There are already a lot od old guy Muppets. Statler and Waldorf, Pops, the newsman (not that old, but his hair looks like a wig), a guy called George from MFS, and George the janitor.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
So far I can think of one idea for a new Muppet....

Hilary Fluff-little pink fluff with a yellow ribbon and beady eyes. A parody of Hilary Duff

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
So far I can think of one idea for a new Muppet....

Hilary Fluff-little pink fluff with a yellow ribbon and beady eyes. A parody of Hilary Duff
Oooh...thats good! And it would add another female to the line up!

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
i think they should give spamela hamderson a kik up the *** and give piggy back her competition for kermit :0)

christyb

Reaction score
I think they should introduce Skeeter from the Muppet Babies. I know MB was a 'what if' kind of thing but Skeeter would be a great opposite for Piggy and an excellent addition to the family!

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
yes skeeter, was gonna also say that, scotters twin the computer geek heehee, technological mind very good idae, give some sense to kids to help them learn technical words, n she could help bunson n beaker improve their inventions :0)

christyb

Reaction score
fozziebearcub said:
yes skeeter, was gonna also say that, scotters twin the computer geek heehee, technological mind very good idae, give some sense to kids to help them learn technical words, n she could help bunson n beaker improve their inventions :0)
Ummm..I think you're a little confused. Scooter was the techie. Skeeter was the althletic one. :wink:

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
eeek so long since i seen muppet babies sorry heehee

oh well she could do sports with famous people,go joggin with film stars each week n bands :0)

christyb

Reaction score
That's quite alright. I only remember b/c I have a few tapes of the show. Other than those episodes I haven't seen it in forever myself.

Another thing I would like to add is that Scooter could be more of a techie like he is in MB. It would add to his character and give him a little bigger role other than go-fer.