The Male Fraggle Fan's Plight

Foodie

Reaction score
Hope you guys don't mind me posting my doodles here.

This one is just a bit of an... editorial I guess on the direction fraggle-wear seems to be pointed. :smirk:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11178108/

P.S. Oh yeah, I'd appreciate it if this doesn't get posted elsewhere. Thanks. :smirk:

Nick

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I hear ya, Foodie...My brother's ALWAYS complaining a/b the small amount of male-oriented Fraggle merchandise...

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
That reminds me a lot of a guy I used to hang out with years ago. He found a Spice Girls shirt, probably the biggest one they made and bought it for himself! (Luckily, he's kind of a small guy) Once he wore it to a concert or club or something, and everyone loved it, as they thought that he was wearing it to make fun of them! He really wasn't. He was totally in love with them (especially Ginger!) and if you had seen his house you would have known that his love was sincere, for Spice Girls, Beatles, and Kiss!!! (and I suppose Dr. Who...he wasn't a geek, honest!!!)

eric

Foodie

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
That reminds me a lot of a guy I used to hang out with years ago. He found a Spice Girls shirt, probably the biggest one they made and bought it for himself! (Luckily, he's kind of a small guy) Once he wore it to a concert or club or something, and everyone loved it, as they thought that he was wearing it to make fun of them! He really wasn't. He was totally in love with them (especially Ginger!) and if you had seen his house you would have known that his love was sincere, for Spice Girls, Beatles, and Kiss!!! (and I suppose Dr. Who...he wasn't a geek, honest!!!)

eric
Heh heh. His house sounds like mine, 'cept I have fraggles & Star Wars stuff all over.
:smirk:

Nick

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Nice work!

And I hope you don't mind, but I put you on my deviantWatch list.

-Kim

Foodie

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Nice work!

And I hope you don't mind, but I put you on my deviantWatch list.

-Kim

Awesome! Thanks. :smirk:

Nick

nocturnalgurl

Reaction score
Foodie, would you have a problem w/me asking you some questions?

Sincerely, Wembley Christabel Haze :smirk: