My Tux Rowlf

Frogster

Reaction score
Rowlf the Dog

I just had something terrible happen to me. It's not about Zoot this time which, by the way, I took care of. Three people who go to my college took my tux Rowlf and kicked him down the hallway last night, and they shattered him. And I've been looking for him all day. Before I even knew about this, just a half hour ago, I asked them if they took it and stored it in their room, like they have before. They laughed and said they knew nothing about it. I knew they were lying, so I went down to their room and I didn't find him. When I got back to my room, my roomate and the other two had left, with a bag hanging on the doorknob. In it was the broken Rowlf. I'm still so upset over it, and I rarely cry about this sort of thing. But Rowlf was the only figure I had in my room, and he was playing the piano on my dresser/drawer. The reason why I brought him up here was because a friend of mine in high school named Ben, who moved to Colorado to undergo Air Force Academy, was Rowlf. He played the piano, he was a well-rounded person, and he was someone who nobody could not like. In my good-bye letter I wrote him, I told him that he reminded me of Rowlf, and he didn't laugh. Instead, I had him initial underneath the piano with white-out. And underneath the piano, he wrote B.H. There's still the piano, but no Rowlf. Can anybody help me? I have got to have tux Rowlf. It breaks my heart that he's in a plastic bag in my drawer right now. Please....? :sympathy:

rexcrk

Reaction score
That really really REALLY stinks :frown: .This is why I hate people so much. They can be such A-holes :grouchy: :attitude:

Moran9969

Reaction score
People really are @ssholes...

I can understand why you'd be upset about that...

I'm 24 years old and my fiancee's brother thinks I'm a freak for collecting these figures, but I don't really give a flying FU... He's constantly coming over to our place and wanting to rearrange my cabinet. Let me tell you it looks awesome (wish i could post the picture of my collection), and I would be so ****** if he broke any of them. Keep looking online for Rowlf, thats about all I can say. Good luck.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Moran9969 said:
People really are @ssholes...

I can understand why you'd be upset about that...

I'm 24 years old and my fiancee's brother thinks I'm a freak for collecting these figures, but I don't really give a flying FU... He's constantly coming over to our place and wanting to rearrange my cabinet. Let me tell you it looks awesome (wish i could post the picture of my collection), and I would be so ****** if he broke any of them. Keep looking online for Rowlf, thats about all I can say. Good luck.
If you have the digital camera I can host the picture for you.

You should try getting a lock for the cabinet, assuming it's one with a glass door. Though that may be a bit over board.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Things you don't mess with:

Someone's spouse
someone's pet
someone's car
someone's Muppet collection.

If I caught anyone messing with any of mine from the above I would go absolutely crazy. My wife is the only person in the world who understands me and loves me for who I am. My dog was the only person who understood me and loved me for who I am (before my wife came along, but my dog and I still share a special bond). My car is the only thing I have to get me from here to there and my Muppet collection is the only possession I own that I have put work into and am truly proud of.

Frogster, I know that people can be complete jerks (I would have plenty of worse things to say if this weren't a family-friendly site). It kills me to read what happened to you because I know how I would feel if suddenly my favorite character came up missing. Good luck to you in your search for a new tux Rowlf. Moran9969, definitely get a lock for your cabinet. It sounds like your future bro-in-law needs a foot imbedded in a very dark and uncomfortable place.

You know, maybe we are freaks for collecting Muppet stuff. I say it on a regular basis, but with pride. I am a Muppet freak. It feels good to say. We are all members of this forum because of our love of any and all things Muppets, and we are here to help support one another if someone needs to talk or needs some sympathy. If jerks want to put us down because they don't understand our interests, so what? We understand each other, and that's got to count for something.

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Crime against Rowlf

Frogster, I read your post and just feel awful for you! That really sucks! If I had him, Rowlf would be in the mail to you! I hope you are successful in finding another to fill the space - at the piano and in your heart. Poor puppy!

Heather