My Copy of SSU#2096

mikealan

Reaction score
I checked out that on Chuck Noblet's SSU guide, me 'n' chuck's copy of Unpaved#2096 IS a bit grainy and has lines up and down moving! I wish I had a better copy of #2096, but MuppetDude has part of it! #2096 is where Big Bird's friends finally met Snuffy and here are the highlights that were on this episode:
toon: There's A Zoo In Me!
Muppets: Cookie Monster-FOOD
Muppets/Song: Dance Myself To Sleep w/Bert & Ernie
Muppets/Song: The Batty Bat w/The Count (DEBUT OF THE SERIES)
Muppets: Kermit News: The Three Little Pigs' Emotions
Muppets: Two-Headed Monster & the Pencil
Muppets: Grover & kid-following the arrow
Film/Song: Splish Splash Elephant Bath (DEBUT OF THE SERIES)
Cartoon/Song: Pinball Number Count#6
Film/Song: Me & My Chair
toon: girl inflates 'S' balloon
toon: s-snake (snake plays jazz with flute!)

Who else has it?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I have the full copy now. :smile: Someone sent me the missing theme song.

farscapefan

Reaction score
Could you describe the Two-Headed Monster sketches on that episode? More importantly, is it one of those funny sketches where they spelled out a word and demonstrated its meaning? Those were a hoot.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's the clip where they find a pencil and use it in different ways (a baton, a drumstick, and a magic wand).

By the way, the last time the Two-Headed Monster did a "reading" skit was during a street scene on the season finale of SS's 33rd season. Telly was going on a car trip with Oscar, and Telly had to run some errands for Oscar, and met the "twins" in Hooper's Store.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'd love to work out a trade for a movie file of #2096, myself: Windows Media is best, but I'll take any format I can convert! The files in my own collection are listed in the "Trading Sesame Street Episodes" thread, if anybody's able/willing to make a deal with me. (Paying cash, unfortunately, isn't an option on my income--sorry!)