Britney Spears actually WAS on Sesame Street!

ssetta

Reaction score
At least, I think she was, but I'm not sure. I was watching this episode #2852, which I got in a trade last night from 1991. The street plot is that Elmo wants to be a grouch like Oscar, and he keeps saying "Go AWay!" and he won't give the trash can back to Oscar. And in this one scene, they play 3 of these things with Maria. That is, Oscar, Maria, some boy, and a girl named Brittney. I think that it could VERY WELL be Britney Spears! :zany: Because she looked like she was about 9, and that's the EXACT AGE that Britney was when this show was made! AND she had long, brown curly hair! So did Britney Spears! Do you guys think it's possible that she DID make an appearance on the show when she was younger, and just didn't want to admit it to the world? I could SWEAR it's her!! :zany:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
it may have been her. it would be quite a difference from what she is doing now. Cute little sesame stree to lip-lockin' modonna. (no offense for you britney lovers out there.) :sympathy:

zanimum

Reaction score
Do you have a camera to take a pic off the screen of this?

jonnytbird

Reaction score
At least, I think she was, but I'm not sure. I was watching this episode #2852, which I got in a trade last night from 1991. The street plot is that Elmo wants to be a grouch like Oscar, and he keeps saying "Go AWay!" and he won't give the trash can back to Oscar. And in this one scene, they play 3 of these things with Maria. That is, Oscar, Maria, some boy, and a girl named Brittney. I think that it could VERY WELL be Britney Spears! :zany: Because she looked like she was about 9, and that's the EXACT AGE that Britney was when this show was made! AND she had long, brown curly hair! So did Britney Spears! Do you guys think it's possible that she DID make an appearance on the show when she was younger, and just didn't want to admit it to the world? I could SWEAR it's her! :zany:
Can you post up the episode guide of #2852 on muppet wiki?