Muppets for President

Frogster

Reaction score
Since today is election day, I was wanting to ask the question; if you were to choose any Muppet (besides Kermit) to be president, who would it be? I'd say if you were to choose between Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and the original Muppets, I'd say Gobo Fraggle would be best. Rowlf would be good from the Muppets, and I think Harry Monster would be great from Sesame Street. Tell me what you think...

Whatever

Reaction score
Zoot is running for president, with Link as his VP. I'm surprised you hadn't heard.
Go check out the who would you vote for thread.
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I think Harry Monster would be great from Sesame Street. Tell me what you think...
Just what we need: a real live monster for president. However, Zoot is winning. Maybe next time.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Of the Muppets, I would say Sam for president ... no question. :attitude: Rowlf would be a good vice president for Sam.

Of the Sesame Street characters, I think that Grover would make a good president, with Prarie Dawn as his vice president candidate.

Of the Fraggle Rock characters, I have got to say Red as president and Gobo as vice president.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Of the Muppets, I would say Sam for president ... no question. :attitude: Rowlf would be a good vice president for Sam.

Of the Sesame Street characters, I think that Grover would make a good president, with Prarie Dawn as his vice president candidate.

Of the Fraggle Rock characters, I have got to say Red as president and Gobo as vice president.
haha yes sam is perfect!
for decency :attitude:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
You'd think Sam would make a good canadate but Sam's no fun. He's too strict and has no sense of humor. I want a president who knows how to have a good time. Sam might make a good cabinet member but he shouldn't be running the show.

Wouldn't Prarie Dawn be too young to run?

Frankly I cast my vote for Kermit. I mean he is the leader. He's the calm center in all the craziness (usually at least) he has a sense of humor and enjoys the wackiness but also knows how to keep it in line.

Vote for the frog!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
If Sam were President, he would disapprove of everything we did and would want to resort to old-fashioned, American values. This is fine and dandy, but I enjoy being crazy and goofy. I would not want my President stomping on those rights. Rowlf for President, with Dr. Teeth as VP. Sam can be Speaker of the House.

Muppet Dudemang

Reaction score
ANIMAL! Why? He's smarter than a certain un-nameable person who STILL has the position. President Animal would kick butt!