Bear in the Big Blue House at WDW today

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Hey everybody... I have good news.

I was in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World today, and another friend of mine who works there said they filmed a big segment with Bear at the park today... Noel actually walked around the park, talked and rode rides with the kids. Apparently this is for a new movie or special in development.

Naturally, where was I? In another segment of the park. I didn't see him - I only saw the crews putting away their equipment. Got home and was told "Yeah, the real Bear was in my store today...."

I have all the luck, right?

But the real point is, there's more Bear coming, and not just new episodes, apparently.

Jeremy

PHDSwing

Reaction score
Actually it's for a segment durring the Christmas Parade. Bear is a roving reporter around WDW highlighting attractions that little kids would enjoy.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
SWEET!!!! do you know you know IF any of the Classic Muppets will be there? like Kermit, Piggy, Pepe or Gonzo or even Fozzie? :confused: :excited: :smile:

PHDSwing

Reaction score
:wink: Nope, just Bear. I think the "classics" are enjoying a much deserved break after just wrapping a long shoot in Vancouver :wink: