Muppet stamps unveiled for September release

ctegan

Reaction score
This is really exciting, and the stamps look fantastic. I'll definitely be picking up a set to save and several sets for mailing. :excited:

Queen Prawn

Reaction score
Hola! I am new here and had to post in here. Since they won't be out 'til September I guess I will have to use them on my Thank Yous rather than the wedding invites - but they willl be used! :rolleyes: <- pepe!!!! (just had to use a pepe smiliey!)

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Did they doctor up that picture of Jim Henson at the bottom....There is a picture of Jim like that with bert in JimHenson: The works. It seems odd that there would be an exact picture like that of him with Kermit too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah, well. Never mind, a bit late, but, what the hey. At least we're getting them.

P.S. Someone will have to send me a couple of sets from US. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
I'd be willing to mail someone a set when they come out. You'll just have to remind me. :wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
Did they doctor up that picture of Jim Henson at the bottom....There is a picture of Jim like that with bert in JimHenson: The works. It seems odd that there would be an exact picture like that of him with Kermit too.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did, it's amazing what they can do with editing and doctoring.

beaker

Reaction score
My roomate works at the post office, says these should be here within the next couple of weeks:smile:

christyb

Reaction score
huh?? First I hear they're coming out in March. Then,no it's september. Now March again! I'm confused when are these things coming out??