Feeling a little overwhelmed...

T

timrikthegorf

So, you're just flaunting that you have them and this poor person asking about them doesn't? That's so cruel.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
So, you're just flaunting that you have them and this poor person asking about them doesn't? That's so cruel.
No not really. Just pointing out that deals can be had. It just takes some patience and a lot of hunting. I got INCREDIBLY lucky on that deal. Rowlf, signature Zoot, and a red boxed kitchen?!?!?! And those were Australian dollars which is even worth less then Canadian. Time, patience and a lot of hunting.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Sweet...

Now go find me a $20 backstage deal... Cause that's how much dough I have and what I can afford on the doggone Muppets this week.

It comes down to a small loan from my dad actually. Christmas in advance you might say. A 30 year old man asking his dad for 50 bucks to buy TOYS don't go over too easy kids. I got that look like, 'this is MY kid???' He told me "No WONDER you teach 6th graders!! You're on the same wavelength!"

What will I have to do to raise the stakes on S9 now??? Who knows. :rolleyes:

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Hmmm...if I find a backstage for $20...I'll have to keep that one for myself.

T

timrikthegorf

But you already have one and you have one up for sale. Why would you buy yet another one?

T

timrikthegorf

For some weird reason I thought you both said kitchen set. I have no idea how that happened. Sorry about that.