Petition for more women figures

Robin W.

Reaction score
I would really love to have more women made. Maybe we can make a petition. I hope this will help! Would you like more ladies? Which one would you like?

I'd like:

Mildred (with George)
Hilda
Yolanda
Wanda (with Wayne)
Cynthia Birdley
Gladys
Annie Sue

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Robin W. said:
I would really love to have more women made. Maybe we can make a petition. I hope this will help! Would you like more ladies? Which one would you like?

I'd like:

Mildred (with George)
Hilda
Yolanda
Wanda (with Wayne)
Cynthia Birdley
Gladys
Annie Sue
i think wayne and wanda would be good
but somehow i just dont think annie sue aould work as a figure :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
sigh. This has all been gone through before, believe me. Most likely won't happen.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Yeah, sadly I do not think that any of these women have a chance of being made, although I would love to see an Annie Sue figure. Louise Gold should be represented in the lineup!

Oh well, I will be happy with whoever we get.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Robin W. said:

I'd like:

Mildred (with George)
Hilda
Yolanda
Wanda (with Wayne)
Cynthia Birdley
Gladys
Annie Sue
Almost all the muppets that are in this list are disepared after season one so i think they don't get it to an muppet action figure.

T

timrikthegorf

I really do not think petitioning is going to do anything. In fact I find it to be quite rude. Palisades has already gone out of there way to make very obscure characters like Marvin and Lew Zealand. The problem is simply that there are not many female characters and a majority of them did not even make it past season 1 of the Muppet Show.

AndyL

Reaction score
KETNETMUPPETNOW said:
Almost all the muppets that are in this list are disepared after season one so i think they don't get it to an muppet action figure.
Most of them, but not all. Annie Sue continued to appear.

The latest example I can think of off the top of my head was in the John Denver episode ("Mister Kermit sir, when we get to the swamp will you teach me to swim?") and according to this here check-list that was in season four.

Edit : But I agree that palisades is doing above and beyond what we could have expected in terms of obscure characters. Too often we see the exact oposite happen. We should be happy that they've done such a great job with their action figures, not complaining that we want even more.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
er hm,
Annie Sue wasn't in TMS Season 1. The puppet appeared towards the end of Season II (it looks like they were trying her out), but wasn't properly introduced until the start of Season III.

I'd certainly agree that one of Louise Gold's characters should be represented, and Annie Sue is after all her best known Muppet characterisation.

Emma

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, Annie Sue, though, and maybe Yolwannda (sp?) are the only two with a chance of appearing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, Louise Gold must have her own character/representation in this vonderful line created by Palisades Toys.
Agreed that Annie Sue and/or Yolanda would be the most likely choices to actually make it to action figure form to represent Louise Gold.

I mean, we can't have her only representation in the figure line be the upcoming shrunken figure of Gaffer?