First Muppet Wizard of Oz Photo!

christyb

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
I think it would be cool if "Pepe" was a real prawn in a fish bowl when the movie starts in the real world and then becomes Pepe the puppet in Oz. That might be interesting. I think Toto changed from a regular dog to a talking dog in the book.
I like the Pepe idea. He could almost replace Toto. (If there is a toto in the upcoming movie.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I'm still iffy about this idea, but at least we're getting a good look at it so far.

T

timrikthegorf

christyb said:
I like the Pepe idea. He could almost replace Toto. (If there is a toto in the upcoming movie.)
He is replacing Toto in the film. I think he'll still be called Pepe though. Toto, Pepe. They sound a like.

McFraggle

Reaction score
christyb said:
Umm... He is Toto. :wink:

PHDSwing

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
I think it would be cool if "Pepe" was a real prawn in a fish bowl when the movie starts in the real world and then becomes Pepe the puppet in Oz. That might be interesting. I think Toto changed from a regular dog to a talking dog in the book.

Hmmm you might be on to something there.... :wink: :halo:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Neat! Gonzo looks great! This picture has me very excited for the movie!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Muppets.com has the new logo for the film. It looks great!

Muppets.com also has two concept sketches for the film. One of the Rat/Muchkin City, and another of the yellow brick road in the woods.

beepela

Reaction score
I can't get Muppets.com to work. :sympathy: But the pic looks great. Gonzo is my favorite!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has a hi-res version of the TV Guide photo, and would like to help us out, please e-mail it in. We would like to use it on the site.