Best Muppet Babies Episode

maxdrive

Reaction score
i agree so many great epps one i remeber likeing alot was the superhero one

where they all sang superhero oprea songs my fav scene was the one with gonzo and piggy how he woudlnt let her do anyhting and kept locking he rint he batmobile and her trying tog e tout by pressing allt he diffrent buttons as i remeber

gonzo-batman
scooter and skeeter were the skooter twins-wonder twins
kermit,bean, animal and fonzie-the ninja turtles
piggy-viking opera singer

BeanMuppets

Reaction score
I love the muppet babies and one of my favorite episodes was the one when Robin got out of his bowl...and it turned into an Alice in Wonderland theme. I thought that was so cute. I MISS THAT SHOW!!!... when will it be available on DVD!!!! :smirk:

Ibuts

Reaction score
i really liked the episode when Gonzo became captain cookbook to stop piggy who was trying to destroy the town, cant rmember the name of the episode though does anyone else know what it was called?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
How about the one with clocks in it, or the video game one! I guess I love all the episodes! :wink:

maxdrive

Reaction score
the video game one was good i loved kermit in frogger dressed at the crossing guard

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
Oh, man. It's been ages since i've seen a single episode, but i remember a lot of the ones you guys have listed.

How about the one where Scooter has a virus in his computer, so they shrink down and go inside and it becomes a Ghostbusters rip-off....i think.

Good stuff.

CookieMoMster

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
the video game one was good i loved kermit in frogger dressed at the crossing guard
I loved that one...another fave of mine was Raiders of the Lost Muppet ~ too cute! :smile:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I remember one episode when the babies overheard Nanny on the phone saying she had to get rid of one of them. The babies worried and wondered who was going to get thrown out into the cold. And they imagined how each one would make out on their own. Piggy imagined she'd become a powerful business pig and Gonzo imagined himself living in a dump forever. It almost looked like Fozzie was going to go. But it turned out Nanny was just going to get rid of an old chair in the nursery that Fozzie was sitting on. And she told the babies to ask instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion.

When I first saw this, it almost sounded like Nanny was going to get rid of one of the babies. And I thought there had to be some explanation about all this. Nanny loves her Muppet Babies a lot.
That might also be my favorite episode.