Series 9 Arrives When and Where

T

timrikthegorf

Would you happen to know the average rice? I order the whole set from EBgames, but I can't wait any longer!! I need a new figure.

caper

Reaction score
Forbidden Planet and Midtown Comics in NYC carry them.

Cool thanks.

ANd you said they have it now, right?

And are they open everyday?

Thanks again. :smile:

blueduck37

Reaction score
Well, they're probably not open today. ;-)

Also, Jim Hanley's Universe in midtown has them now too.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
when are the series 9 figures coming out

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash in Red Bank New Jersey has 'em, but it's getting difficult to find them anywhere else, now that Suncoast dropped the line. Sam Goody still has series 8 & 7 in stock at regular price, but as soon as S9 comes in, they'll drop 50%, at least that's what usually happens.

caper

Reaction score
I was going to order the full set in EbGames.com but now it says it's out of stock.

What's the deal with EBgames.com?? It was suppose to come out tomorrow.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm kinda scared cuz Media Play is the only place that I can get them, besides on-line. With Christmas coming up, my credit card is maxed out which sucks cuz now I'm worried about getting the Jim Henson figure and the Backstage playset. The thing is though, I'm really impressed with the Backstage playset, but I'm not sure I have room for it. I took down my Pigs In Space playset 7 months after I got it cuz it was a tad too big. I kinda like the way I have my Muppets set up right now and I wouldn't want to leave the Backstage empty. I'm still gonna buy it though for the Rowlf and accessories. I wish Palisades would do an accessories pack kinda like the Santa Clause Is Comin To Town did. They made a pack with some extra trees and forest animals. It'd be cool to have one with penguins, vegetables, chickens, and such. What's this I hear of a Muppet Cow being made???? :confused:

GPrime1

Reaction score
For anybody living in the Vancouver area, Hourglass Comics in Port Moody has most of the figures from Series 4 to Series 9.

caper

Reaction score
Thanks to Vic Romano, I just got my series 9 figs at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash. I got the rare Lips w/ white shirt, Pops, and Swedish Chef. My collection is now complete. I have all the muppets from "The Great Muppet Caper."

I cancelled my order at EbGames.com coz they still don't have the figs especially Lips. Their Series 9 full set is down.

Lips w/ white shirt is the rarest, Palisades only give each comic shops 1 of these figs while more of Fozzie,Pops,Chef,and Lips re-paints.

Why do they do that? So they can make it an instant collectible.

So if you guys see Lips w/ white shirt, I suggest you grab it asap. or you'll end up buying it on Ebay if your lucky.

Well if you don't know, now you know.