Disappointed in Sweetums

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Did ya see???

Did anyone else notice he has little holes in his heels to plug a base into??? I laughed my naughty-bits off... I tell ya, he looks great standing on a tiny little base with his giant foot... If you wanna, you can make him some snow-shoes out of two bases!

Sloely

Reaction score
"Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckberg.
Racecars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a Duck-blur!"

Heck yes, I loved Ducktales something fierce, along with the excellent original Uncle Scrooge comic books on which they were based.

Yeah, I laughed at the notion of holes in Sweetums feet as well.

Thanks for the suggestion to pose the accessory pack idea to Palisades; I shall do so.

Peace!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i was trying to bend Sweetums's leg and it broke off, luckily i used black duct tape to fix it, and it looks like a black stripe on his pants, which fits in with the tattered clothes look, so all is good

Barry Lee

Reaction score
My sweetums is fine and huge. (Is THAT a problem?):zany:

MikeWatt

Reaction score
My question is: Is Sweetums available anywhere other than Cheap New Figures? I tried to order him today and they're not taking reservations any longer. Any clues?

Mike

T

timrikthegorf

That is the only place in the US to buy him. If they are sold out, that's it. You could try eBay or one of the international stores though.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Yeah, I think my Backstage Rowlf and Muppet Labs Beaker are jealous of Sweetums' feet holes. Sometimes I walk in the room and catch them staring covetously at the other characters' bases. I feel kind of bad for them, but it's just one of those funny things in life, I guess.