Vacation Fozzie

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Well, Wizard World offered (and is still offering) the Tux Kermit exclusive, so there's no reason to think that they won't have the Vacation Fozzie available online as well. Generally they don't like to give the online people a leg up on everyone, so they don't put their exclusives online until the mag is released and out on stands. Just keep checking the forum. I'm sure someone will report when Fozzie shows up online.

grail

Reaction score
don't forget, Toyfare comes out this wednesday. there's supposed to be a big thing about the Muppet figures, and the new hair on Animal will finally be revealed. and we can all order our Vacation Fozzie's!

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Can ANYONE help me with the problem I have stated in my above post? I have yet to figure out if I will recieve this issue or not and I really really really want the toyfare Fozzie. I won't be able to make it to a store to pick up a copy because I just sold my car since my college doesn't allow freshman to have cars. CAN ANYONE HELP MEEEEEE?!?!?!:frown:

grail

Reaction score
i can try and mail you a copy if you like...but i won't be picking up my comics till friday or maybe even saturday (it's pay week). so it'd be sometime next week before you got it. you might try checking their website starting wednesday, as they should put it up for sale there too.

btw, what college do you attend? i'm just curious

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I'm going to U of Rochester in New York. Thanks for the offer, but don't try to mail me a copy. By the time I would get the magazine and the form, they would already be sold out of fozzies.

grail

Reaction score
fair enough. your profile says St. Louis, so i thought it might work. sorry.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
The really strange thing is that his magazine subscription to Toyfare is for St. Louis too. :wink:

Well, Jimbo, you could always open up an old issue of Toyfare and call them. They should be able to tell you definitively what the subscription label date means better than any of us. But I suspect that you're sub is over.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Oh, I just remembered another funny Toywiz story (you know, sad, greed- filled kind of funny). You're comment about the Fozzies being sold out by the time the magazine reached you in the mail triggered it. Toywiz was selling copies of an issue of Toyfare on ebay at an inflated price (above cover price). They were advertising the auction specifically for the "Toyfare coupon for Boxing Homer" inside it, yet it was a month after the magazine had been released (Toyfare had already published their next issue), so chances were that whoever bought the mag from them on ebay was going to get shafted when they actually rec'd their magazine and mailed in the coupon order form, because Toyfare would have had enough orders for Boxing Homer already to choke a horse.

grail

Reaction score
did they really? that's horrid.

as it turns out, the powers that be at Toywiz need to be drug out in the street and shot...