How long have people been here?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I often look at older messages from the Delphi forums, and I found out that I joined the Muppet Central Forums on 10-14-2000 (one day before my birthday)! I can't believe I've been around here for four years! :excited:

christyb

Reaction score
I've only been here about two or three weeks now. So I guess I'm the baby of the gang.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nah...

I still feel like a newbie myself. But, look at it this way, most of the oldies have left, so there's is only newbies so now the new newbies arn't as new as the newbies who joined before the oldies left to make room for the new newbies.

Bea:zany:{That took a lot out'a me}regard

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Well, posting-or-not, I've been here since late last year (over a year now...and what a year it's been, lemme tell ya!). It's been great coming here, and--if you can believe it, I don't have 1,000 posts yet LOL! Not gonna start muffining...well, maybe....hehe. Mmmm...choc chip muffins!

>Adam

McFraggle

Reaction score
I lurked for about a month and a half, and then I joined at the end of March 2004.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I lurked for about a month or two, and then I joined in July 2004. But I've been a Muppet Central visitor since the pre-"Muppets From Space" days.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
...most of the oldies have left, so there's is only newbies...
Why have they gone? Anyway, I guess my little "Info Corner" up there says it all, January 3rd of this year. But a loooooooong time lurker, believe me. Have been a HUGE Muppet fan all my life, but just (fairly) recently got my own home computer and decided to start posting about 5 months after that. I think I might have even seen the old Delphi version some years ago searching for Muppets from the library computer or old roomates'. I'm always like that though, I'll love something completely, but not go nutso about it until right before it becomes huge to the rest of the world too. Good sign for things to come!

Beebers

Reaction score
*sigh* sorry, this has just been hashed over so many times, ad nauseum. In a nutshell - the oldies didn't like the newbies so the oldies all went over to toughpigs.com where you can find them to this day. Just trying to forestall yet another windy, irritating and endless discussion of it. Check out toughpigs if you want to meet or hang with the oldies from MC.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

Beebers

Reaction score
omg. Please God, do not let us be starting this Geetheolddaysweresomuchbetterandyounewbiesarejustsoinferiortotheolddays garbaaahhhhggggggge yet again. It's ****, everybody knows it, and what a blankety-blank waste of everyone's time it is.

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: