SESAME CLERKS is finally FINISHED

Iokitek

Reaction score
That was cool :smile: Badly constructed puppets...but cool nonetheless. I would just keep crammin em out like this if I were you

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
My big suggestion is to add a disclaimer indicating that it's a parody, was not produced by Sesame Workshop, etc. Because in all honesty, they could take offence.

Lots of great ideas in this though. Did you guys use monitors for the puppeteering?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
At first I thought, you can see every puppeteers head, that's no fun, but then it made sense because it was so like Clerks, I mean (and not in a bad way) it was cheap, yet funny. Kevin might dig it, it could be along the lines of NWP!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
haha yeah i realized you can see the heads. and that was unintentional. see, my friend was the camera guy...and he's an idiot because when i asked him if you can see our heads, he said no. and yeah i wouldnt be surprised if kevin smith likes it.

and no we didnt use monitors but we probably should have.

shtick

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get this? The link doesnt work.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I have it stored on my external drive, I'll send it out to you guys as soon as I can. Kyle, I converted it to MPEG when I first downloaded it, so it should play fine for you. Shtick, e-mail me so I can send it out to you as well.