WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Tra la la la laaaaa! You got the surprise too right? YES!

Yes I did!

I carry it (and the mini lunchboxes that I bought from the website) around with me everywhere I go (all of it totally rocks! I love them lunchboxes). I'm like a 5 year old kid with this stuff!

:big_grin:

Jimbo504

Reaction score
WAHHHHH!!!!!!

Still no love for me here in st. louie. I sent my payment the first day paypal was available. GIVE IT TO ME UPS!!!! NOW!!!!

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Today is a great day. I finally got my package. Yes. Yes. Yes. Thanks so much to everyone at Palisades (I don't know all the people that use the board). It was hard to wait for, especially when everybody esle was getting theirs in. It was worth it, though.

Thog

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about the random order that these are being sent out. I sent in my payment awhile ago before the paypal was set up, and still nothing. Boston isn't that far away, and if people across the states have got them already who payed with PayPal, well that kind of concerns me. Could I not make the 500 because of the random order that they are sent?

Dan

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I am worried about the same thing and find it un-fair those of us who sent the money in much earlier might not get it because of all the paypal orders

fitz3641

Reaction score
the only way we won't have to doubt this until we receive packages is if Ken or another employee fills us in on the situation -- I hope it works out for everybody (including me)

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I am worried about the same thing and find it un-fair those of us who sent the money in much earlier might not get it because of all the paypal orders
I so agree. It seems a bit unorginized. And since I paid with a money order, there is no way to tell wether or not it was received. I'm also worried If if is left at my door, I'm sure it will be gone by the time I get back.

grail

Reaction score
-this message has been deleted due to my own stupidity-

BAZ

Reaction score
It's nothing to do with being greedy, just concern. I was the same way. Sent my MO in the day after recieving the e-mail. As I kept hearing about others recieving their packages, I started to worry. Did they recieve my MO? Will they runout before they get to my order? What if they didn't get it, how will I know? I don't think anyone is faulting the job that everyone at Palasadies is doing. They are just concerned.

The person who was sendin out the packages, posted an update a while back. Maybe if we ask nice we can get another update on the packages?