WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

I know who you are and when you got your application.
.......and he knows what you did last summer!:eek:

--Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL, Ken is like a deity, when he speaks everyone calms down!

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I am still awaiting my package, but as my Muppet Labs arrived yesterday from NewForce Comics, I have something to tide me over.

Side note: My Beaker figure is painted so that he is looking up. Is this normal? I have him strapped to the table, so it looks okay. Thanks.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
I am still awaiting my package, but as my Muppet Labs arrived yesterday from NewForce Comics, I have something to tide me over.

Side note: My Beaker figure is painted so that he is looking up. Is this normal? I have him strapped to the table, so it looks okay. Thanks.
LOL! If they ever do a fraggle rock line, i would love to see a Wembley with moving eyes!!! LOL!!!

beaker

Reaction score
...we have lift off!

Wheeeee! Right before my big trip I finally get my Palisades box o' goodies! Mike Horn, Ken...THANK YOU so much for the vacation fozzie and series 3 prototype Lew! I could not thank you guys enuff! ...what...you guys didnt get those two? hehe j/k ^_^
no...come onto the the spoiler thread to read my thoughts
on da palisades box!

yes folks...the surprise is...a plush of that weird heman companion guy with the pointy hat!

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
I received my package today!!! Thanks to Mike, Ken, and the rest of the Palisades staff!! :big_grin:

SuprGro78

Reaction score
YAY

I got mine! IT made it to Boston. I too read the letter first. Out loud to my mom and my boyfriend. It was quite funny.

tomahawk

Reaction score
yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too got my package today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what a sight it must have been to see me with arms spread out singing the praises of palisades!!! halleluah brothers and sisters!!!!!!! let the rabbits wear glasses!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah! I got my package yesterday, well of a sorts anyway. The collector's club package hasn't arrived at my home yet, but I did have someone pick up a Muppet Labs for me. I like the overall design, and the pressure chamber is a wonderful landmark of the playset. The Beaker figure also looks great. I'll post again as soon as I get my brown box from Palisades.

The Count.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Teeth
I received my package today!!! Thanks to Mike, Ken, and the rest of the Palisades staff!! :big_grin:
There's no e-mail address for Dr. Teeth, but if you are there, can you let me know where you got your avatar? It looks like the variant Dr. Teeth and I'm missing a good picture of him for my muppet desktop collage.

How's Utah?