WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
There's no e-mail address for Dr. Teeth, but if you are there, can you let me know where you got your avatar? It looks like the variant Dr. Teeth and I'm missing a good picture of him for my muppet desktop collage.
I'm no Dr. Teeth (who is?), but this might help. http://systems.figures.com/Features...=34782&domain=figures.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

if you look accross the left hand side, they've got a menu with a bunch of different angles and looks at him.

enjoy,

Mike

Luke

Reaction score
I actually thought that Ken had put a 'stop' date on people emailing him to join the collectors club, and those people would be sure to get figures which turned out to be under 500 anyway. Allowing Paypal orders from people who's name wasn't on that original list seems like an almighty mess up that was bound to cause all these problems.

The sensible thing to do would have been to process the original people on that list first, send out their packages with the mystery gift and then open it all up to new members which i thought was the original idea. Processing new people first and letting them jump the queue just because they pay by an instant method seems to be going back on the original deal a bit.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I actually thought that Ken had put a 'stop' date on people emailing him to join the collectors club, and those people would be sure to get figures which turned out to be under 500 anyway. Allowing Paypal orders from people who's name wasn't on that original list seems like an almighty mess up that was bound to cause all these problems.

The sensible thing to do would have been to process the original people on that list first, send out their packages with the mystery gift and then open it all up to new members which i thought was the original idea. Processing new people first and letting them jump the queue just because they pay by an instant method seems to be going back on the original deal a bit.
Although, if less than 500 people joined before the Paypal deal was launched, I see no reason to complain.
Well, that's not true. Due to my past experience with the US Postal Service, I have very little faith in them. A confirmation of receipt of our money orders would have been, as you say, a sensible thing to do.

ttrentham

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone should be upset. Ken already said this earlier in this thread:

I really can't answer each individual concern about whether you will or won't get a package at any given time. I can say, obviously, that those who paid with Paypal have a quicker shot, cause it is instantaneous and the orders are filled in the order they are received.

Anyone who sent an MO needn't worry about making it in under the 500 Mark. I know who you are and when you got your application.
I don't want to put words in his mouth, but his quote says to me that he's made sure that he can and is taking care of the original MO group, ie they've been counted as part of the first 500. He's just filling out the rest of the 500 (however many that may be) and any members past the 500 via Paypal. The Paypal people may have their package sent out before some of the MO people, but they're not replacing them in line.

MM-III

Reaction score
Well, I got mine today... and it included the bonus item. I was a MO person, sent it in within a couple weeks of the email.

I also live in New Mexico so use that to guage how far the packages have gotten west...

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Got mine today. Northern CA.

Mike, Ken, and crew, you guys ROCK!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Allowing Paypal orders from people who's name wasn't on that original list seems like an almighty mess up that was bound to cause all these problems.

All people from the original solicitation were covered before we made the Paypal option available.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
All people from the original solicitation were covered before we made the Paypal option available.
Well thats a relief ! Shame they couldn't have been told that eight pages earlier though - would have saved a lot of confusion.

It's good to see members of the forum being able to look forward to their merchandise arriving without any worries whatsoever.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I may have been in SDCC eight pages ago. Thought I did make that clear.

My Bad!