WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry Ken, yeah understandable that you guys have been so busy.

fitz3641

Reaction score
I used paypal over here in New Jersey and got my package today - amazing box of goodies waiting for me, complete with the surprise - thanks so much to Palisades for putting this club together

Thog

Reaction score
I guess I should have waited and used paypal
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Jackie

Reaction score
Don't worry, you'll get yours soon. Sometimes things get lost in the mail :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Sometimes things get lost in the mail :smile:
Y'know this brings some wierd images to mind of stuff you've probably lost in the mail Jackie :- Muffins, Secret Reports on the Current Location of Bill Baretta, A Life Size Kurt Angle ...........

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Y'know this brings some wierd images to mind of stuff you've probably lost in the mail Jackie :- Muffins, Secret Reports on the Current Location of Bill Baretta, A Life Size Kurt Angle ...........
LOL, just got an eyepatch in the mail from Emmy. It had quite a trip making it to my home !

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Pirates rule!

FlyingMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone know what the turnaround time is for people who paid via PayPal?

I'm just too impatient :smile:

ttrentham

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, they stated 4-6 weeks from receipt of payment, but it seems that the actual turnaround time is faster than this. From some of the other postings, it looks like it's taken close to a month for some of the original MO group to get their package. I placed my order on Aug. 1st, so I won't fret for at least another 2 weeks.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by ukgonzo
have any international members recieved there packages yet
Nope! According to Ken they were only sent out at the beginning of the week and I think that they'll take at least a week to get over to the UK. So not long to go now!