Are you a Boy or a Girl?

imwhoim

Reaction score
Hello all you fuzzy muppet lovers. I can not say I know as much about muppet kingdom as Renee. My time goes back to the original days of Oscar, Snuffalupagus, Ernie, Bert, and of course Kermit and Bird Bird.

What was the name of the white haired shop keeper?

Hey, thats a good idea, but I am sure you muppet wizards have already done this. Create a trival pursuit with muppet questions.

In the original Seasame Street, I used to like the bizare sayings and cartoon skits to introduce the alphabet letters. Does anybody remember this one? "....on a far away mountain sits a lower case n..." and the scene pans to a mountain wth the letter n on it. Once you think about it, it is just bizare. Mayve it was just the 70's.

imwhoim

Reaction score
Hey bubble guy - I got your message but could not reply directly until I have at least 10 posts in muppet central. I would love to read your stories. I have read about 20 pages of Sadies Stories.

I am still finding my way around. Trying to navigate the features of a forum.

imwhoim

Reaction score
I Remember NOW.....Big Bird used to say, "Mr. Hooper , Mr. Hooper" to the white haired shop keeper. And of course he would get annoyed.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
No...he would say "Mr. Looper?" and Mr. Hooper would get quite annoyed, saying "It's HOOPER, Big Bird! HOOPER!!"

I've never seen that before, but that's what I've heard about it and everything. And imwhoim, call me Sara! Everyone knows my real name on here!!! I hope you're liking the copy I gave you. Oh!! Can't wait to see you this summer...whenever that is.

And POST MORE! So we can PM each other!

Love ya, imwhoim! *hugs tightly*

imwhoim

Reaction score
Thats Right,,,,,you make me laugh. Terrific. Mr. Looper, HAha ROFLOL

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Golden?? XD No need to be shy, U.D. A lot of my friends already know who you are. It's not until 30 posts when you're a regular member. And over 1,000 (like I am) to be considered a Senior Member. Glad to see you on here though. *hugs imwhoim*