To the long time posters...

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey, Luke, BTW, are you ever going to cahnge back to your old Penguin avator? I miss it a lot.
I just found them today. Are we talking about the happy penguin or the sheesh faced one?

SammieRose

Reaction score
beaker said:
I refuse to believe you're all gone from here! Just checking to see how many long time posters(ie: folks who posted between 1998 and 2001) there are still on here. I know me, Luke, Kevin and of course Cindy and Phil are still here. Anyone else? The Jedi Counsel has been wiped out by the Sith! :big_grin:
I'm still here, I just don't post that often. I've been around since the dawn of time, but way back in the day, my name was RIZZOFAN. Went by a lot of nicknames..... Mokey, Flower Girl, SSS Girl, Smay.... I can't remember all of them, LOL.

*wonders how you guys put up with all of those name changes...* :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
The person I mish the most is Crazy Harry AKA Crazy Chris...I still talk to him a lot at Palisades, but he shuold be here for the new RPG. He's great at those.
Not to mention Warrick, Joggy, Emmy, Scott, Jacky, DW Mckim, Quinn, Byron, and everyone else from the 98-2002 era. I saw Tom(ChillyDown) recently on here.

Its just, MC means a lot to me...and it'd be nice to have people feel welcomed back into the fold, least for ol times sakes. Who here misses Warrick and Joggy's vast merch and show trivia? I do.

SammieRose said:
I'm still here, I just don't post that often. I've been around since the dawn of time, but way back in the day, my name was RIZZOFAN. Went by a lot of nicknames..... Mokey, Flower Girl, SSS Girl, Smay.... I can't remember all of them, LOL.

*wonders how you guys put up with all of those name changes...* :stick_out_tongue:
Hey, I remember you!

Luke said:
I'm here, but barely, lots of stuff been happening lately so busy, busy, busy. I haven't even been able to get to the Palisades forums at all, good to hear about S10, whatever the news is. A big Merry Christmas to all past and present MC'ers !!!
A big merry Xmas/Hannukah/Ramadan/Kwanza/Solstice/Festivus indeed!
My xmas wish is that MC can be booming again with all the old timers...come back, we miss ya!

sarah_yzma said:
they finally caught onto you didn't they? :wink:
Hey, good to see ya still on here:smile:

Jivepuppet said:
Hey bro!

Jivepuppet is still here! Dang!
I think I originally got on in 2000 or 1999 back at the old message boards! Does that count?
It most certainly does count!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Where did all of these people go? Did they just go to another website or did they just move on completely and are busy with their lives now?

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Where did all of these people go? Did they just go to another website or did they just move on completely and are busy with their lives now?

ryan
Most of them moved to Tough Pigs...which would be fine, if it wasnt for the way in which some drama went down. Some you actually see at the Palisades forum.

On a related note, even tho Danny from TP is the Lex Luthor to my Superman, I had a dream where I went to New York to some sort of Muppetyfest thing and made up with Danny. Some people just need a hug:smile: Why is it I had to read all about the mini Muppet fest thing(the business film/movies/rare clips thing in NY) on TP and not here?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Maybe people should start from scratch and forgive and forget and come back to this forum. I don't know why they all left but they should come back. I'm a member of tough pigs but dont post very often, I find this forum a little easier to use.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Drama huh? Maybe we all need to sit down and share out thoughts with one another.........Nah....

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Drama huh? Maybe we all need to sit down and share out thoughts with one another.........Nah....

ryan
Well, let's just say that were double screwed now. Unlike 1998-mid 2002 when the muppets looked to maybe be back to boomin, and Muppet fandom was inspiring...in late 2004 the Muppets look to be coming back as a farce of their former selves(I mean they wont be playing themselves much often) and Muppet fandom itself is more divided than east and west Berlin pre 1989.
Then I have to remember, this is the unfair world...where we have Bush, bin Laden, and Eisner. Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.

Muppetsdownunder said:
Maybe people should start from scratch and forgive and forget and come back to this forum.
Im down for that.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I guess I'm young and naive (hehe) but I didn't see too much conflict going on here...there were some people that got the bad end of the deal, but most of them stayed (YAY for troopers!) I think sometimes life gets in the way...that's sure the case with me!

but wait...why should life get in the way...we should realize just HOW important MC is!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I can offer merely a shrug a/b all this mess. Sure I've encountered some new people who've gotten on my nerves, and I miss a lot of the old posters I thought were fun....But, since I think I WAS one of the annoying newbies at the time that got on some of the old posters' nerves in the first place...I can't really judge. I was incredibly obnoxious back then, (and often still am, now), but there's no changin' the past. I keep hearing there was some kind of drama, (whatever it was, I missed it, but that's no surprise), but the way I see it, whatever went down, it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie. Like this topic. I love this forum, but that's mainly b/c of the people on it; there's many people I really like talking to. And it seems like whenever an old person I enjoyed talking to leaves or doesn't post as much, there's always some new people I enjoy getting to know, and I find really fun.