Sesame Muppets in the Macy's Thanksgiving day

King Jim

Reaction score
Sesame Muppets in the Macy's Thanksgiving day.....

Sesame Muppets in the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade today. They sang the Street We Live On Song. I just saw it on tv.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Bobhopesite,What SS Muppets And Humans Were There And What Did They Do :confused:

Huh? :excited:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
What SS Muppets And Humans Were There And What Did They Do
It was mostly the usual suspects (Oscar, Grover, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, etc). All of the main human actors were there too. Best of all, Barkley made an all-too rare appearance.

As was mentioned, they sang "The Street We Live On".

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Plus,there were the balloons;of Kermit,Big Bird & Super Grover...:cool:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What did they say about Kermit? Who made the balloon. Did they say Disney? I missed it. Are they playing AVMMX on NBC this year?

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving !!

They mentioned that Kermit was furnished by The Muppets.I didnt hear any mention of the Disney Company.They did however mention the Wizard of Oz special,the stamps and that next year Kermit and the Muppets will be 50 years old.They also said that he was Macy's Goodwill Ambassador and the last balloon in the parade (could this mean it is his last appearance in the parade ?)

On a side note..I go to the parade every year and get to see the floats being boarded by the celebrities at the start of the parade.Every year the Sesame float has been in the beginning of the parade so I could not see it being boarded.Sure enough, this year, the year I did not go to the parade,the float was towards the end of the parade and I wasn't there...Ugh...Stupid Weather men saying it was going to rain !! I missed out on seeing the character up close ..Ugh !!!

Michael

Whatever

Reaction score
I saw it was odd that the Kermit balloon was furnished by the Jim Henson Company as well. i guess they still had the balloon from previous years and Disney said OK. He had the place of honor, right before Santa! Way to go! :smile: :smile: :smile:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Or maybe Henson had a contract with Macys for "X" amount of Parade appearances for the balloon.It was just nice to see him lead in Santa Claus.I figured with today's age,Sponge Bob would be the one to have that honor.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Sesame Street was great today!!

Wow. The Sesame float was my most fave of this parade.
I watched the entire parade, haven't done that for a long time.
It was cool to see Big Bird and Oscar. Makes me feel good to hear their voices.
Must mean Carrol Spinney is still doing their voices.
The announced 'the cast of Sesame Street' and they were there.
Every year I do the same thing...Look for Bob.
Bob was there. Bob looks awesome. Bob sounds great.
I love Bob. Bob's the best. I've loved Bob all my life.
He was always my fave human on the Street.
:flirt: woo hoo!