Muppet Listings 14.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TSF, that's one question from above to worry about. Now then, if I could get some help with the requests I posted above...
Also...
1 What country's SS version are Ferrao and Tita from?
2 Wish I had some info for you, but can't find where it was that I got Ibtisam and Tzachi from, except to say the listed cast over at www.imdb.com
3 To help clarify, I'm not including the characters portrayed by the guest stars on TMS. If actors portrayed any such characters in the Muppet movies and specials, then those do get counted. So why not the ones from the guest stars? Cause I feel that would be double-dipping and besides, it was just the guest star in a role made up for the show. Guess what I'm trying to say is that roles for the guest stars made up for the TMS episodes exclusively in my mind differ from characters portrayed in the movies and specials. Why? Cause the characters from the movies and specials are "real" members from the Muppet Universe.
Hope you understand my reasoning and thanks for all your help, it rully is appreciated.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here are some more entries. From SS Israel, the humans include:

Yona Atari .... Yona
Nathan Dattner .... Nathan
Albert Iluz .... Albert
Miki Kam .... Miki
Avner Katz .... Avner
Hana Rot .... Hana

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TSF.

OK, some more questions for you.
1 Did you get those human characters from www.imdb.com? If so, what country's production of SS are they from?
2 Is Tita the one who shows up in the New Year's Special explaining about the tradition of eating 12 grapes at the stroke of midnight to bring good luck and New Year's wishes?
3 Here's what I'm currently searching for help with.
A. The names of the grouch trainers/owners of the individual international worms from the Worm Olympic Games episodes.
B. The name of the Worm Aeronautics and Space Administration's chief officer, portrayed by Lynn Thigpen.
C. The names and descriptions of the characters from all four Spaceship Surprise sketches: Planet CH, Planet SH, Planet TR and Planet H.
D. The names and descripts of all the characters from the story of The Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy from Season 34.
E. The names and descripts of all characters from the story of Numberella.
Hope to hear from my staff of sources soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
1 Did you get those human characters from www.imdb.com? If so, what country's production of SS are they from?
Yes, they're from the Israeli co-production of "Sesame Street".

The Count said:
2 Is Tita the one who shows up in the New Year's Special explaining about the tradition of eating 12 grapes at the stroke of midnight to bring good luck and New Year's wishes?
Yes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, added everything and updated the stats, and we're at 2955 entries. Only another 45 before ML15 goes online. Would rully much appreciate any help in sorting through the remaining loose threads, er requests as denoted in my previous post with the letters heading each request.
Hope to hear from my trusty sources soon, and have a good night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update. Got only 27 entries needed to post Version 15 of the listing.
Here's what I'm still looking for:

A. The names of the grouch trainers/owners of the individual international worms from the Worm Olympic Games episodes.
B. The name of the Worm Aeronautics and Space Administration's chief officer, portrayed by Lynn Thigpen.
C. The names and descriptions of the characters from all four Spaceship Surprise sketches: Planet CH, Planet SH, Planet TR and Planet H.
D. The names and descripts of all the characters from the story of The Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy from Season 34.
Any and all help will be most truly appreciated.
Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I get back from vacation and I find TotallySpiesFan with all these new entries. Cool. :smile:

I'll try and get some descripts soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Update. Got only 27 entries needed to post Version 15 of the listing.
Here's what I'm still looking for:

Any and all help will be most truly appreciated.
Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.

Here are the characters from both Planet SH and Planet TR episodes of "Spaceship Suprise":

From Planet SH.
Sheriff Shane Shrimp: a pinkish-peach hand-puppet shrimp that looks a bit like Jacques Roach, with a cowboy hat.
The Shopping Sheep: two lambs with eyelids, and who are holding shopping bags.
The Shouting Shovel: an upside-down shovel with eyes and lips on the handle.

From Planet TR.
Trevor Trout: a hand-puppet trout with strange eye focus.
The Trunks: three elephant trunks that played musical instruments: Trudy on trumpet, Trisha on trombone, and Trixie on triangle.