Muppets that should come back

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Its funny i was watching " Muppets family Christmas" Yesterday and there were a couple mupopets i saw and i was like man i have not see him/ her in awile

These are the people i miss
Sherlock Hemlock ( i donn;t think he was in that show )
Sulley and Tully ( the construction guys)
Praire Dawn
what Asbout Franklin the hip Hop Muppet

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, I think you mean "Biff and Sully." Yeah, it would be great to see them again. As for Roosevelt Franklin, I don't think he was in the Christmas special. He seemed to have been retired in the early 70s. Prarie Dawn's still around though. She usually does the "Letter of the Day" segment with Cookie Monster. Though I wonder whatever happened to Betty Lou.

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
What about the Fraggles I know they are out now on DVD but to have a new show to see more antics n Uncle Travelling Matt would be soo good to see Red, Wembley and even Sprocket and little Sprockets heehee, have one of his pupps wander into fraggle rock and become their friend/go between, one of them go to the gorgs n become on of their pets hmmm endless adventures with the new technologies :excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Please please please forgive me for forgetting his name, but I miss the guy who used to carry Oscar in his can around.
Also, I know he's made appearances since Jim died, but I'm sure there's GOTTA' be someone out there who can revive Rowlf on a regular basis. Man, I miss Rowlf.

christyb

Reaction score
Aye. That and Scooter, and Janice, and .....(Boy the list just goes on and on doesn't it??

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Please please please forgive me for forgetting his name, but I miss the guy who used to carry Oscar in his can around.
That was Bruno.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Also, I know he's made appearances since Jim died, but I'm sure there's GOTTA' be someone out there who can revive Rowlf on a regular basis. Man, I miss Rowlf.
Billl Barreta does Rowlf now.
the voice aint bad
, if they would only give Rowlf some actual lines! :sympathy: