Who plays what

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Does anyone play any musical instruments?
i myself play...DRUMS!!! :halo:
yup, its ture and harmonica!
anyone else?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
piano, flute, and guitar! I like to switch every couple of years. That way, I don't get bored. Maybe I'll stick with guitar this time, though. I've always heard people think chicks who play guitar are cool...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I mess around on keyboard from time to time. Had one musical performance at a Barnes n' Noble once that went over pretty well. Gotta work on my singing though.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I played the flute from 5th-9th grade(high school marching band).I learned the acoustic guitar in 11th grade,and I can also play the piano & piccolo.(I personally dig a guy who plays the tenor sax,if I may say so).:eek:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
piano, flute, and guitar! I like to switch every couple of years. That way, I don't get bored. Maybe I'll stick with guitar this time, though. I've always heard people think chicks who play guitar are cool...
yup, girl geetar players are cool!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I play the piano and occasionally I hurt a violin!! If I may say so myself; I'm not bad at the old singing either.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I played Bass Trombone in high school. I wasn't very good, but I sure was LOUD! Before that I used to play piano. Now I think I can play one song.

This is stretching it a bit, but since I also play Donkey Konga on GameCube and Taiko Drum Master on PS2, I guess I also play the bongos and Taiko drums! Sure, I'll go with that, yeah.

--Klonoa

Vic Romano

Reaction score
We should start a MC band!
I taught myself drums, but I don't play them anymore. I don't consider myself a vocalist or keyboard player either, but I did both for a local band and was the lead on their CD. But the truth is I teach trumpet/cornet to kids, that's my instrument.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I'm a guitarist. I've got a sunburst pattern acoustic named Lyle, and a black Peavy Reactor electric named Charlotte (it's important to name your instruments...). Loads of good times with both.