Becoming a Grandparent at a young age

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Jim

Reaction score
I could be alot of peoples grandpa here at Muppet Central. My son was born in 1949. He had his son in 1967 and my grandson just turned 37. He had his son in 1987 and My great-grandson had twins in October.

Do you think I became a grandpa at a young age. Well I was 34 years old.

I found out a lot of peoples ages here at Muppet Central. I could be there grandpa.

UNCANNY isn't it.

Beebers

Reaction score
If you're 71 years old you were born in 1933. To have had a son in 1949 you would have been 16 at the time. You obviously got around early. For his son, your grandson, to have been born in 1967, his father, (your son) would have been 18 years of age at the time, and you would have been 34. Now, all of this may be true, and all of it may not be true. Then again, some of it may be true.

King Jim

Reaction score
Beebers said:
If you're 71 years old you were born in 1933. To have had a son in 1949 you would have been 16 at the time. You obviously got around early. For his son, your grandson, to have been born in 1967, his father, (your son) would have been 18 years of age at the time, and you would have been 34. Now, all of this may be true, and all of it may not be true. Then again, some of it may be true.
Its true. But those were the 40's and 50's and 60's..

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Now, all of this may be true, and all of it may not be true. Then again, some of it may be true.
Sounds like my life's story.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, I'm married and 27 and don't even have kids!

I have a question, even though it was the 40's and 50's, do you think you missed out on anything early into your adulthood?

I think it'd be so cool to have grandkids at 34 and be able to enjoy them, and your great and great-great grandkids! You and all the kids are so lucky!

Beebers

Reaction score
I am obviously the only one on this site who feels that bobhopesite has been pulling our chains for a long long time but no matter, it's harmless, carry on, and say hello to Dolores for us.

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I am obviously the only one on this site who feels that bobhopesite has been pulling our chains for a long long time but no matter, it's harmless, carry on, and say hello to Dolores for us.
Sorry.....

bobhopesite had it wrong. I looked up all the ages. We had our son in 1952. He had his son in 1970.

My Husband might have early stages of Alzheimer's Disease. We are going to the see about that tommrow.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
You're over twice my age(no offense),you would be a little far from being my grandfather's age.Your older than my parents would of been,if they were still alive(dad passed at age 62,mom passed at 57).I'm still single at 34,never married and no kids.:big_grin: Good luck at the docs BHS.

Beebers

Reaction score
doloreshopesite said:
Sorry.....

bobhopesite had it wrong. I looked up all the ages. We had our son in 1952. He had his son in 1970.

My Husband might have early stages of Alzheimer's Disease. We are going to the see about that tommrow.
RIGHT. Surely you have other things to do. One would hope. A fatal flaw with this forum, which does not occur on others, is that people can log in on as many identities as they wish from the same computer without consequence. If one looks at profiles, one will see. It's been done before. Other forums have a stop in the server which prevents this regardless of one's employment of differing usernames. The servers identify the computer source and block multiple log-ons.

:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.