Becoming a Grandparent at a young age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Beebers said:
A fatal flaw with this forum, which does not occur on others, is that people can log in on as many identities as they wish from the same computer without consequence. If one looks at profiles, one will see. It's been done before.
Just look at "Ronald Reagan." :crazy:

Beebers

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Makes one think
Yes. And look back at all the posts, and look at the profiles. I've identified at least four that are undoubtedly this individual. I really hope it isn't who I think it might be, and I hope they just stop - it's a waste of peoples' time and forum space. MC needs to clean up this server problem because it's gone on over and over again, and people fall for it over and over. It's not right, and people only do it because they can. It's all a crock.

:frown:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well,that's a good example. Wonder what people get out of doing that?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Yes. And look back at all the posts, and look at the profiles. I've identified at least four that are undoubtedly this individual. I really hope it isn't who I think it might be, and I hope they just stop - it's a waste of peoples' time and forum space. MC needs to clean up this server problem because it's gone on over and over again, and people fall for it over and over. It's not right, and people only do it because they can. It's all a crock.

Is it a member that was recently here then not Beebers,making me wonder.Whisper it in my ear,or PM me the answer,if you want.

Reaction score
Beebers said:
MC needs to clean up this server problem because it's gone on over and over again, and people fall for it over and over. It's not right, and people only do it because they can. It's all a crock.

I will ask him one and only once to STOP Saying random stuff.

Beebers

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Is it a member that was recently here then not Beebers,making me wonder.Whisper it in my ear,or PM me the answer,if you want.
Okay, now I'm laughing, because I am now being privately harassed by this individual. Being told to stop. Wow. Only on MC. I do participate on other forums, and never have I encountered what I have here, both great and awful. Whomever this is is carrying things much too far, because they've been outed. Not who I thought it might be, JFS, and I'm glad it isn't.

:cool:

I'm a bit of a lightning-rod here, I know that, but I don't like to see people having the wool pulled over their eyes, and if I'm hassled again, whomever you are, the long arm of the law shall reach out for you. Internet fraud and all that. LOL. It's real. Don't bother me again. Just try me. Try me. You really would rather not.

Beebers

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
Its true. But those were the 40's and 50's and 60's..
In the '40s, '50s, and '60s, impending births out of wedlock were hidden, and children were given up for adoption. Or, children were absorbed into their families as the child of mothers or married sisters.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Don't bother me again. Just try me. Try me. You really would rather not.
Are you talking about me again? :big_grin: :wink: :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
is there a way to block PM's from a person? Maybe Phil could help? He's pretty good about stuff like that!

Barney

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
is there a way to block PM's from a person? Maybe Phil could help? He's pretty good about stuff like that!
Block PM's :concern:. Maybe we could sing a happy song. Its great to be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.