Becoming a Grandparent at a young age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Hey what? You certainly ain't 93, or Ronald Reagan for that matter, lol.

I'm not attacking anyone here, but my theory is, from the similarity of the posts (most notably the placement of capital letters in the sentences) under these other user names is that bobhopesite is in fact also... *drumroll*

doloreshopesite
Ronald McDonald
Ronald Reagan

Again this isn't an attack, I find it quite amusing actually. :smile:
I find it quite bizarre actually. It's just odd that someone would bother to create AND use 4+ usernames on MC. Is it supposed to be a giant prank of some sort? Or plain old boredom?

Anyway, I agree with your theory. "Barney" and "Full House" are most likely this individual too. I have ideas on the original identity, but no solid clues yet. Where's Sherlock Hemlock when you need him?

Oh well--it's all pretty much harmless fun. Bizarre though.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
I find it quite bizarre actually. It's just odd that someone would bother to create AND use 4+ usernames on MC. Is it supposed to be a giant prank of some sort? Or plain old boredom?
You're right, it is quite odd. Who knows what the reason is, I really don't see what the purpose of it would be.

"Barney" and "Full House" are most likely this individual too.
Mmm, I agree.

I have ideas on the original identity, but no solid clues yet. Where's Sherlock Hemlock when you need him?
Indeed!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
doloreshopesite said:
Sorry.....

bobhopesite had it wrong. I looked up all the ages. We had our son in 1952. He had his son in 1970.

My Husband might have early stages of Alzheimer's Disease. We are going to the see about that tommrow.
Yeah right sure and I'm gonna grow hair on my palms...

Not to say that older folk on forums couldn't have Alzheimers, thats legitimate.I mean that look at how ludricous it is, all the right timing. All of a sudden after Beebers points that out doloreshopesite comes and says that. Sure...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I cant believe I didnt pick up on this sooner, lucky I didnt pay much attention to his posts of take anything seriously really. I do feel stupid though!

luvtosr

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Yeah right sure and I'm gonna grow hair on my palms...

Not to say that older folk on forums couldn't have Alzheimers, thats legitimate.I mean that look at how ludricous it is, all the right timing. All of a sudden after Beebers points that out doloreshopesite comes and says that. Sure...
Besides, Alzheimers can actually only be diagnosed at the post mortem. Any treatment administered for it is purely on guesswork. That and early stage alzheimers and early/early mid stage dementure are identical so you can't possibly even hope to diagnose early stage Alzheimers.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm locking this thread. There's been some info on members being other members who aren't in existence. If this is incorrect, I'll unlock it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.