Disappointed in Steppin' Out Fozzie

dlphntat

Reaction score
Maybe Palisades has spoiled me by all the great toys up until now, or maybe I got a bad one, but should the top hat for Fozzie be magnetic? It has no magnetism to it at all. I tried the hat on other Fozzies, and tried other hats on him, an no luck.
Other than that, a dang good looking figure.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I dont have the figure so i dont know.
Maybe the magnet is faulty, Does the hat still go on?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, the top hat that comes with Steppin' Out Fozzie isn't magnetic. Ken commented that it would have to be non-magnetic in order to fit over Fozzie's head and/or ears. Hope this helps and have a good day.

dlphntat

Reaction score
Ok, if Ken said it I can understand.
Seems like the other hats have magnets so this one could have, but Palisades has done so good otherwise, I think I can overlook this one small issue. :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hoi Palloi!!!

OK, I had no idea that they said the had needed to be non-magnetic in order to blah blah blah... It doesn't fit on his head as it is! There was like, no compensation made to allow it to fit on his head at all. The hat is small enough to fit, WITH a magnet (come on, look at the original fozzies hat for crying out loud!!!) but it's too small to fit against his ears or anything.
This would have been the crowning Fozzie but for two things; the hat (grumble grumble) and the wrists not being articulated. What was their reasoning for that I wonder??? He holds that little mike perfectly... FOr someone else to use, cause it don't come near his mouth (which I understand is closed, so I thought it was rather clever indeed seeing as how he's not supposed to talk anyhow)... But anyway.. This post sounded more like an irate complaint than I wanted it too, but this company has absolutely spoiled me in the past and now it's too late to go backwards... Especially with me paying higher prices AND shipping for these things... Sheesh...

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Steppin' Out Fozzie was the most disappointng figure in the whole line. The hat not being magnetic is just one of the issues. First off, Fozzie was we when I took him ut of his bubble. My hand was covered in black paint, so I quickly put him down and ran for the tap. Secndly, the joke book paint on the front was smeared. And wet. Plus, inside is too small to read! Yeah, Steppin' ut was a large disappointment.

T

timrikthegorf

Also Fozzie's mouth is closed AND Chuckie's mouth is closed. Who the heck is talking?

blonski

Reaction score
magnetic hat..

I know what ken said about the hat not being magnetic....but I swear it says on the outside packaging that it is magnetic...i'm at work right now so i can't verify this absolutely, but please tell me if i'm wrong... :confused: