German IGEL Statler & Waldorf plush dolls!!!

Dasbender

Reaction score
I just posted these on eBay and thought some of you might be interested. I know these were never available in the United States so they're pretty rare here. I hope this will make a collector somewhere very happy.

View the auction here.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Ah I've seen those before. So they are German. I did not know that. This is the kind of merchandice I would buy actually. They look very nice. What happened to their couch? Or is that sold seperately?

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
I do have them. A friend brough it to me from a travel in Germany. They're coool!! No couch with'em.

Dasbender

Reaction score
The package just has the two figures in it. There aren't any accessories or couches :smile:

I don't really know much about them other than what the previous owner told me. I bought these 3 or 4 years ago intending to give them as a gift, but my relationship with the intended "giftee" came to an end. Since then they've been carefully packed away in my closet in a sealed plastic bin. The previous owner told me they were only ever offered in Germany, so they're quite rare here in the States. He said that he once removed them from the package (they're attached with twist-ties) to examine them but then attached them back to the package. I've never removed them myself. They look like new.

Truth told, I'd probably keep them for myself considering how much I love the Muppet Show. I've got Kermit and Gonzo merchandise everywhere, a lot of it from my childhood in the 1970s. I need the bucks though :frown:

Maybe I'll be able to sell these and buy some cheaper, less collectable Statler and Waldorf action figures or something.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Well for me Germany is around the corner. The delivery costs shouldn't be that high. I guess I should go look around for these tometime on eBay or something.