First Christmas at Muppet Central

Manda:-D

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
just wait until we have snow ball fights!
We've never had a snowball fight before...But that doesn't mean we can't start now! *Lobs snowball at Sarah*

Hey, come to think of it, it's my 3rd Christmas here, too! *Sigh* Where does the time go?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
At least they'll be snowballs,and not the kind that is mixed with ice(they hurt like the dickens). I'm going to Gnip Gnop between the Xmas party,tubs & dorms.

Telekinesis

Reaction score
This is my second Christmas here. For some reason I'm always around much more often during the holidays than any other time of the year. I think it's because I tend to associate the muppets as a sort of representation of Christmas itself. They are the epitome of togetherness and sharing. They're the inspiration of knowing that everything will turn out for the better in the end, even while sitting on a pile of problems.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Telekinesis said:
This is my second Christmas here. For some reason I'm always around much more often during the holidays than any other time of the year. I think it's because I tend to associate the muppets as a sort of representation of Christmas itself. They are the epitome of togetherness and sharing. They're the inspiration of knowing that everything will turn out for the better in the end, even while sitting on a pile of problems.
Ain't that the truth. That's much the way I feel about Christmas, too. It makes me feel that, no matter how difficult and stressful everything is, no matter how large the pile of problems I'm sitting on is, everything'll still turn out all right in the end.

yodaduff

Reaction score
You mean the yellow snow isn't lemon?!?! Dangit!

This was my first Christmas at the MC. I am very excited to be here!