JELLY BEAN JUNGLE dvd, plus....

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Some of you already know that one of my fifteen minutes of fame moments is being the creator of JELLY BEAN JUNGLE, a 13 episode puppet children's series which aired in USA syndication from 1995-1997. I'm now selling the DVDs of the series in my EBAY STORE (You can bid on my puppets there too). There's even a link where you can watch some scenes from the show. Hope you like it. Here's the link> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6349309730\
Oh, and I'm also selling VHS tapes of another puppet series I created and shot entirely on my own, called LITTLE NICE MICE. Here's the link for that as well>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=309&item=6347364330
Thanks for your support! ...Pauly​

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
sounds cool, I wasn't able to view any of the scenes from that link on there :frown:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Make sure you are using IE...I tried using Firefox and it didn't work, but Explorer was fine.

Shaver80

Reaction score
These projects look great!

(Pauly): Did you build all of the puppets for this producton?

Wow! :smile:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Wow, thanks everyone! Shaver, in answering your question, I co-designed the puppets for JELLY BEAN JUNGLE, and they were constructed by Bob & Lisa Fappianno (they are the folks who designed and built ALF, and TIMMY THE TOOTH). However, I DID design and BUILD the puppets for the LITTLE NICE MICE video.
www.puppetsnstuff.com

Iokitek

Reaction score
Ah! :stick_out_tongue: heh Will Smith makes a reference to Timmy The Tooth in an episode of The Fresh Prince. Now I know where it's from :smile: