Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
er...sorry man, wasn't really meaning to take it out on you...

it just seems like one of the new themes in here has become "gimmie gimmie gimmie" (and not "me first and the gimmie gimmies" who do a really great cover of Rainbow Connection). i got kinda frustrated...

sorry

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Ken...

Can you tell us, for no particuar *cough* reason, if 500 people have registered for the Collector's Club yet? :big_grin:

Also, this is unrelated, but when are those awesome "Year without a Santa Claus" figures coming out? Me wantee Coldmeiser!

EDIT: Wait, is Palisades even making those? I remember seeing them in a batch of Muppet Show figures from one of the cons, but they could've just been mixed in... :confused:

ralphyman22

Reaction score
Ken,

Is there any talks about doing Muppet Movie themes, like the invisible spray fozzie from muppets from space. But only do a whole series or something with just varients of a certain muppet film or television short?

dan

Reaction score
I am extremely dissapointed and upset that Janice is being pushed back to another series.......and I'm a 30 year old man......and its a toy.
My God I'm a nerd.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well Ken said there is a "pretty good reason" why Janice is coming in wave 5 or on. If she does come out in 5 it's only a three month delay that may prove to be more interesting! Maybe it's a Malibu Janice with a beach house!

Jackie

Reaction score
Meeptrix!!! No way!!!! LOL! I love that idea!

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Ken, does Palisades ever intend to ship to the UK from the new website shop?

Not at present. But we are thinking about it. It will take some time though, so don't expect it overnight. Different fulfillment and licensing issues than the club stuff.
Cheers for answering Ken :smile: If you need a guinea pig to test out the US to UK postal service in the future let me know!

tomahawk

Reaction score
following directions

i am now posting this question in the right spot. first, welcome back, i hope you had a wonderful time in san diego. the thing i wanted to know is that i tried to set up with peter a plan that i would come down and help you guys on sunday only. he e-mailed me once saying that he would send me instructions but i never received any. just wondering why? you guys aren't mad over the unfinished money order are you? just kidding, but i was looking forward to meeting you all. well maybe next time.
thanks,james

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Well, say what you like, but I'm willing to wait a bit longer for Janice. Ken's had good reasons for delays in the past (Mutant Beaker vs. Beaker Beaker) and he says there is a good reason now. That's good enough for me.

Now, will Malibu Janice and Beach House come with Malibu Floyd or will be sold as a chase figure? Oh-- Floyd in a swimsuit, he's a bit on the scrawny side-- hope it isn't a speedo. :stick_out_tongue: