Stand-Ups Who Mock Muppets

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Last night on Comedy Central's Last Laugh 2004, comedian Bill Engvall (Blue Colar TV) jested about the Muppet's Wizard of Oz (and Quentin Tarantino's cameo). Here is his joke:

"And now, now Quentin Tarantino is teaming up with the Muppets, yes that's right. Oh you can't make this kind of stuff up. Quentin Tarantino is teaming up with the Muppets in the Wizard of Oz! I'm just waiting for the scene where Kermit and Fozzie blow Beakers brains all over the back seat of a Chevy."

If anyone else sees or hears a stand-up mock the Muppets please feel free to share the jokes here.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It may be sick, it may be wrong... but I couldn't help laughing. :embarrassed:

jtyson

Reaction score
I think he was mocking Quinten more than the Muppets.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Imagine the "Blue Collar" fan base that was tuned into that who now know of the Muppets new project!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Last night on Comedy Central's Last Laugh 2004, comedian Bill Engvall (Blue Colar TV) jested about the Muppet's Wizard of Oz (and Quentin Tarantino's cameo). Here is his joke:

"And now, now Quentin Tarantino is teaming up with the Muppets, yes that's right. Oh you can't make this kind of stuff up. Quentin Tarantino is teaming up with the Muppets in the Wizard of Oz! I'm just waiting for the scene where Kermit and Fozzie blow Beakers brains all over the back seat of a Chevy."

If anyone else sees or hears a stand-up mock the Muppets please feel free to share the jokes here.
i actully thought it was funny but thats me and "MY MIND"

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Yeh that is funny.
He is making fun of Quentin more than the muppets. :big_grin:

King Jim

Reaction score
I watch Comedy Central every day. I always watch standup comedy.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
hehe...how can someone make fun of something if they don't watch it themselves..hmm..I bet that he will even tune in and watch it.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i LOVE bill engvall

i also remember hearing some comedian on Shorties Watchin' Shorties talking about going to church as a kid, and he said that the priest's job was to say "lord" a thousand times in an annoying Kermit the Priest voice.

and i also remember denis leary talking about jim henson's funeral and how there was kermit and big bird singing "it's not easy bein' green". i dont really remember the exact quote but he said that he wouldnt want a sock singing at his funeral. even though he was muppet bashing, denis is still my favorite comedian.