Favorite Muppet Baby

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I was really young I loved Fozzie. I had a Baby Fozzie costume for Halloween when I was 4 or 5. I remember going to a friend's Halloween party only to find out she had the same costume! We still laugh about that to this day. Some people may not agree with this but I think Baby Fozzie is funnier than grown-up Fozzie!
Gang: "Fozzie!"
Fozzie: "What?"

I also liked Baby Gonzo. I identified with him, the others were always so mean and judgemental toward him just because he was different. His little crush on Piggy was great too.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I like them all but if I had to pick a fave I would pick Skeeter. :smile:

crabcakes

Reaction score
Piggie LOOKED the cutest, but having Frank Oz not doing the voice upsets me so I say, NO! Kermit was fabulous, and animal in a nappy doesn't 'alf make me chuckle!! Skeeter just annoed me because she doesnt actually exsist...

crabcakes

Reaction score
Omg heralde, that's so cool! I take it you probably live in America to get cool merch like that? Two of you had it aswell! Randomidge! In England aparently the Muppets don't exsist. But Americans didn't ever get into Wallace and Gromit until the FOURTH movie. They rock my socks

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Every time I watched the show I hoped Bunsen and Beaker would make an appearance. Unfortunately they didn't show up nearly often enough. Does anyone know how often they did appear?

What do you guys think about the baby Muppet scene in the Muppets Take Manhattan? If I were picking my favorite character from that, I would have to go with Rowlf. I could watch him playing that piano all day! Overall it is just a very enjoyable scene.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Rowlf, Gonzo, and Animal tie for my favorite Muppet Babies :sympathy: :concern: :halo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Minstrel Murray said:
Every time I watched the show I hoped Bunsen and Beaker would make an appearance. Unfortunately they didn't show up nearly often enough. Does anyone know how often they did appear?

What do you guys think about the baby Muppet scene in the Muppets Take Manhattan? If I were picking my favorite character from that, I would have to go with Rowlf. I could watch him playing that piano all day! Overall it is just a very enjoyable scene.
I loved that scene Murray, I loved how it was made so that Muppets never met as Babies, just Piggy thinking about what it would of been like if they had met as babies. Because I love the Muppets, but they not too clear on how the whole Muppets gang got started. I mean they met for the frist time in The Muppet Movie, now all of a sudden they were together ever since they were kids. :rolleyes: Come on. But hey it's not CSI or based on a true story thing, so why think about it so much.

Baby Rowlf I would have to say is my favorite Muppet baby, and Rowlf is one of my favorite Muppets. Rowlf is the main dog :sympathy: .

Other favorites, really I would say all of them is tied for second place in a way. Skeeter is my least favorite Muppet baby, but I don't hate her at all, she's ok.

By the way, has anyone esle ever wondered about how Scooter as a baby was all into computers, but when he grew up, he was just the guy that goes and gets Kermit's coffee, once agian, maybe I'm just thinking too much.:wink:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
when it comes to the Muppets Take Manhattan Babies, I favor Gonzo:concern: