Favorite Muppet Baby

dubsyuhs

Reaction score
Well, he's not my favorite adult Muppet, but I would have to say Animal for baby-form!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
OMG,I just love them all.. But if I can pick faves,I would go with:
Beaker
Bunsen
Skeeter
Scooter
Miss piggy

A few of them are my fave adult muppets and they look so cute!Skeeter wasn't made as an adult,which I find sad :frown:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I loved them all, but I found it funny how much funnier Baby Fozzie was then adult Fozzie.

I have also been wondering after the Muppets grew older what happened to Nanny? I would love to find out that she was somehow still involved in there lives some how.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I loved them all, but I found it funny how much funnier Baby Fozzie was then adult Fozzie.

I have also been wondering after the Muppets grew older what happened to Nanny? I would love to find out that she was somehow still involved in there lives some how.
I thought about that too. That would make a good fan fiction. After all, Skeeter appeared in the comic story. Why not a comic featuring Nanny as well?

MissAubree

Reaction score
I really like all of them, but my favorites are Piggy, Skeeter, Gonzo, and Animal. I absolutely love Baby Piggy, even though she does have some bad moments, and Baby Gonzo is just amazing as a unique weirdo! Baby Skeeter was such a charming tomboy to discover, and Baby Animal was hilarious!