Ever wonder about Nanny

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Whew, at least it's not just me. That's weird though, what's the problem over there?
I dunno. I couldnt see it either. Actually, all the collection section images were missing:grouchy:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hmm, it's looking more and more like Kermitage is going down for repairs again...

BJ

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
i always thought nanny had beautiful blue eyes, long brown hair and a beautiful smile like julia roberts.

christinefood

Reaction score
yea .. i thought she'd be old too
hmm .. i always wondered about her

-christine :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have to say that I never really thought about what she looked like? But no that you mention it I would think she's not really old, like in her 40's or so.

Wouldn't it be something in Muppet Babies that instead of Nanny. What if Hilda was the babies watcher. I just thought about that, I think it would of be kinda cool.

crabcakes

Reaction score
I always thought she'd have look like the barbara billingsley hoojamaflip too. with brown hair.

The thing with only showing the legs; they did that on Cow and Chicken too, that was was great show:crazy:

mo

Reaction score
I always thought she had short light brown tied up hair and a face like a human from scooby-doo...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I thought she would look like Granny from Looney Tunes. Now I'm mixing Baby Looney Tunes and Muppet Babies together! :eek:

mo

Reaction score
I thought she would look like Granny from Looney Tunes. Now I'm mixing Baby Looney Tunes and Muppet Babies together! :eek:
no!!!!!!!!! don't muppet babies was fine and actually pretty funny! but baby loony tunes is/......