Kermit the most flexible muppet!

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I've always found it interesting how Kermit is the only muppet character to be a regular with both Sesame Street and the Classic Muppets.He even had a cameo appearance in the TV special The Christmas Toy.Even though he was on Sesame Street long before hosting The Muppet Show,Kermit seems to have a closer connection with the Classic Muppets.They're like his own little family.But where other muppet characters are either regulars with Sesame Street,Classic Muppets or Fraggle Rock,Kermit appears to be the one muppet who gets around the most. :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Oh yes that's true.I forgot about that.Plus I remember seeing him on a muppet TV special with a whole set of different muppet characters.I don't remember what the special was though. :sympathy:

beforemyway

Reaction score
Wasn't Kermit like, the most special or something?? I always thought he was the key characture in the muppets group.. wasn't He a favorit of Henson?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
Oh yes that's true.I forgot about that.Plus I remember seeing him on a muppet TV special with a whole set of different muppet characters.I don't remember what the special was though. :sympathy:
He showed up in Dog City, which appeared on the Jim Henson Hour. It was a bunch of dogs dressed up as mobsters. Is this what you're thinking of?

T

timrikthegorf

Kermit was the break out muppet from Sam in friends who did multiple appearences before the others got famous. That is why he would always show up in things.